Nine of Hearts

"Go to the elevator" Keeping his back to me, I quickly press the button for the elevator. Hearing how people are already fighting, Niragi is holding his riffle ready. 

"It is here" 

Standing in the elevator, he presses the button for the top floor. Leaning against the wall, Niragi looks troubled. "Do you have an idea where the cards might be" finally looking at me, his eyes are cold. 

"There are four floors, twelve cards to find. So you would think that there are three cards on every floor" nodding alone, he comments about the camera footage they showed before the game started.

"There were twelve camera shots" Twelve? and they weren't pointing to the elevator or the stairs to see if someone is coming or where they are going.

"The cameras are pointed to where the cards are." sighing Niragi agrees

"So the person that is standing there knows exactly who has what card and who they should target" chuckling, he walks out first as the door open "Smart idea. We should have stayed at the cameras" his voice sounding more psychotic.

"There is one camera" following him closely, he tracks down to where it is pointing too. Shooting the camera down, the loud sound make me jump.

Walking to the area the little heart gives away where the heart is stored. A nine of hearts how ironic "Lets go" hearing Niragi yelling out for me I can see that he is already holding up another card. 

And like this we clear the two upper floors. Six cards. Seeing how Niragi is standing by the stairs he holding his arm back, signaling that I should wait. 

"Here" As he is holding a door open I don't even hesitate for a second and walk into the room. As I check if the room is safe, there isn't much in here. Taking a second to breath, I lean against the desk. 

Why isn't Niragi coming in as well. Still standing in the door opening he seems to be doing something behind the door. "Niragi?" Stopping what ever he is doing, he seems emotional? 

He is going to leave me here.. Getting up, he has already closed the door. Hearing him barricading the door. I hit the door with my fists. 

"Niragi open the door" My hand hurting from hitting the door, I stop. He can't do this. "Niragi please" 

"You stay in there I will take care of the others" Hearing the emotion in his voice, I try to control my own. "Niragi, please. Please there has to be a way where everyone can survive" listening closely to the movement behind the door, I am holding in my breath

"Beauty" he isn't going to change his mind I can feel my legs starting to get weak. Sliding down the door, I don't even know what I am feeling. Disbelieve? Pain? I.. "Niragi" my voice shaking 

"Please stay here. I..I love you" with his voice shaking as much as mine, he seems to want to say more to me than he is able to "Thank you for loving me" and with that I listen to his footsteps walking away.

Waiting for him to walk back telling me that it is just a messed up prank. He isn't. Hearing some gunshots from far away. I stand up.

I need to think. We have twelve players twelve cards. Feeling frustrated I jus trow the cards away. We were able to find seven cards they are all the same. Nine of hearts. 

That is it. Crawling to collect all the cards, I am finally able to solve it. All the cards are nine of hearts. Twelve times nine of hearts.

If everyone has one card, everyone will win. Right? That has to be the loophole in the game. Getting up I put the cards into my pocket and I try to jank at the door. He really locked it up well. Shit. SHit SHIT!