Test and Training schedule

By the time I woke up this morning everyone was already up in the house. Great, I'm running late. What if Kakashi gets mad? No, he won't stop being so crazy. I shook my head to get rid of the bad thoughts then got ready for the day.

I was now allowed to be out of my room, so I guess that's good. When I got to the kitchen Mom was just leaving to drop Sakura off at the academy. Which is great, now I can sneak out without a problem, I'll just have to wait for Dad to fall asleep.

"Bye honey! I'll be back after taking Sakura to the academy." I gave Mom and Sakura a hug.

"Kay, bye Mom, Sakura."

I heard them close the door behind them when they left. Chuckling to myself I ran to where Dad was and checked to see if he was sleeping, sure enough he was. I walked to the front door but before I could begin opening the door, I heard Dad clear his throat behind me.

Oh snap, I've been caught. "H-Hey Dad, whatcha doing?" Curse me and my stuttering. I turned around and faced Dad.

"You know Sorey, this past week you've been sneaking out, I saw you walking around the street at night, I don't know what it is you're doing. But I won't stop you, if you're anything like your mother then you're stubborn." He bent down and pulled me in a hug. "Just promise me you'll be carefull, don't worry I'll cover for you okay." He pulled from the hug and ruffled my head.

"D-Dad." Tears started to leak out of my eyes, he wasn't mad like I thought he would be. I wiped the tears and smiled at my dad, "Don't worry Dad, I'll be careful." I was about to leave when I pulled him in for another hug.

"And thanks, for not being mad at me."

I ran out the door and down the steps to the crowded street. Because of my practice from this past week, I've gotten a lot better at sensing the vibrations in the earth, allowing me to see. I knew it was early morning so it wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be. I headed in the direction of training grounds. I should arrive soon.

As I made my way to the training grounds, I couldn't help but overhear a conversation. "Please Itachi, I want you to help me train after school!" The voice sounded young, like a little boy. The next person, I'm assuming, Itachi talked back to what I believe his younger brother. Judging by the little boys tone.

"Sorry Sasuke, I have an important mission today and I won't be back for awhile. Maybe next time." This, Itachi guy can't be that much older than me.

"You always say that! But then you never do!"  As the conversation continues, their voices get louder until they are right near me, heading my way. To the academy I think. Isn't that where most kids go? I'm pulled out of my thoughts when the older one tapped on my shoulder.

He spoke slowly and softly, his voice..was really gentle, more gentle than anyone I have ever met. "Excuse me, are you lost? Do you need help?" I lifted my face up to his, I heard him gasp softly. Must have noticed my eyes.

"Actually, I'm a bit lost. Where are the training grounds?" He pointed in the direction I was heading, albeit a little surprised that I was asking for the training grounds.

"Are you sure you don't need help? I don't mean to pry, but your eyes.." I see, he really is kind. He just wants to make sure I don't get lost.

I shook my head. "No, I can manage well on my own," I pointed in the direction he did. "So I just keep heading that way?" 

"Uh, yeah. Keep going straight and make a right turn after you pass the sign." I listened to his directions and memorized his words.

"Thank you Itachi." I then left to continue my way to the training grounds, as I was leaving I could hear him talking to his younger brother.