2."Who Is The Heir?"

"Don't cry

"Don't cry... Az now you need to be strong... Ok... You... Need to... You have to run away..." 

My eyes flew open having heard her heavenly quite gentle voice as if caressing my soul, I jolted up when I felt a sharp glacial pang of pain like the stab of a dagger of icy frozen from a poisoned well, in my the lower abdomen I groaned my eyes squeezed shut and I fell back as my head hit something soft. My chest rose and fell as my breath became heavy.

I opened my eyes, and twirled my head around still breathing hard, I observed. I'm in a spacious room that has white walls, and some sort of thin blue patterned curtains covering the window right in front of me I'm laying on the bed with cold metal rails, a white ordinary spotless with a weird, stale pink colored blanket enfolding half of my body, as my eyes went above my head I saw medical equipment all around me, and I could hear low voices like whispering into each other, behind closed door I recognized those voices of my men, fuck I'm in the hospital.. Again I shut my eyes for trying to recall what was the thing I didn't catch.

I was driving on fast impassible roads of France to the place where the France gang arranged the meeting, after a week's negotiation members of the France mafia had agreed to the meeting and agreed for giving me Faugo Accord everything was going according to my plan.

I sighed laying on the hospital bed remembering the plan was to send my man there for negotiation but I couldn't take the risk of any denial from France's gang so I took the plunge even though Dominic suggested that I should just let him go. There is no denying that I trust him but I needed to make sure I got those documents this time.

I reached the place. I parked my car on the pavement. I got out car on the proverbial dark pavement and there was an abandoned warehouse, and started walking towards the abandoned place. I entered the spacious empty dark and rather grimy warehouse. Long repulsive walls I lifted my head and observed that most of the windows up there are broken, I looked around but there was no gang member there, I should have figured out when I hadn't found anything there but I was ready to take any risk for those documents because if there's something that belongs to me will end up with me. My eyebrows pulled together in a deep questioning frown I heard some commotion behind me. I tilt my head in the direction of that commotion but saw no one my hands balled into fists by my side I was ready to take anybody down before I could move those few lights went off I witnessed a blackout.

Out of the blue, heavy loud gunfire started booming in a huge empty warehouse at that very moment my right hand went to my back and I brought the gun and pulled the trigger the gun cracked and began firing fatal gun bark echoed everywhere like a battlefield I wasn't able to see anything but I had been shooting incessantly like shooting arrows in the dark.

All the gunfire stopped all of sudden impenetrable silence took the place of heavy gunfire I felt something is wrong here if they had come here to kill me why did they occlude? I narrowed my eyes I turned around my footsteps reverberated upon the lonely place I made my way out of the place quickly.