30."All Hell Break Loose"

I have been watching the dark sky carrying twinkles in its lap for two or three hours standing in front of the windows, I dragged a sigh and made my way to bed I laid down facing the black transparent wardrobe, it was the most excruciatingly long ...

I have been watching the dark sky carrying twinkles in its lap for two or three hours standing in front of the windows, I dragged a sigh and made my way to bed I laid down facing the black transparent wardrobe, it was the most excruciatingly long day or I can say I had nothing to do throughout the whole day so it became the unbearable day,

Except this, that this whole empty day that I spent mostly alone contemplating about all that happened in the morning... My morning has never been this bloody and horrifying before, after Dominic left Maria kept on coming for making me have food she didn't give up until she made me have the dinner, I rubbed my fingers on my forehead, there is so much in my head that it can even explode... Now another thing that Dominic said is my dad was the most feared mafia of France it's so impossible to put my faith on,

Because all I got to see was how loving, caring encouraging dad was and dad's heart-melting smiles... I always believed that this mafia organisation only exist in books movies not in real but the things I have seen, heard and gone through it made me a stern believer. I yawned even though I did nothing the whole day but still, my eyelids felt heavy I stepped into a snooze closing my eyelids.

***
I squinted my eyes a groan glided out my mouth I draped my eyes by my palm that didn't seem to work, at snail's speed I opened my eyes meeting with sunlight coming by invading the closed windows, I huffed this high sunlight won't let me sleep, I sat up stretching my arms and look around yawning the more greyish interior room I screwed my eyes again yawning but my pupils fell out from it's a safe shell, the man whose actions and words intruded my mind yesterday walking out of the bathroom in chinos a towel in his hands drying his dark brown almost black hair.

sunlight fell on him throwing his well built toned torso on a show his light olive skin shone under the sun rays lean chest glinted by water drops pinching his chest then slowly sliding down to his outlined abs dancing on the waistband of his chinos, I gulped my eyes reached to his face sun rays highlighted his chiselled jawlines and his dapper face, indeed this nefarious man is an art worth of gaping,

His eyelids lift, thick brows drew a crease my heart fluttered his oceanic blue orbs took a shade of light blue under an eye screwing sunlight if I ignore his work Azriel Harrington is the eye-pleasing greek god, his thick brow raised. "Stop eating me by your eyes DeRose." He asserted, my Cheeks flushed I averted my eyes to the duvet.

"bonté gracious moi! I was checking him out and praising him...! Yes, you were Addy because it is universal that this man is Adonis a devilishly gorgeous man your eyes have ever seen..."

My frigging mind fired back but he shot a man dead yesterday I argue but still, he is the drop-dead striking devil, I shook my head I'm arguing with myself what's wrong with me...!? "If you are done with your bizarre acts early morning then get up and get to Maria she will show you, your other room." I slanted my head to the side he was butting grey shirt his slightly wet hair falling on his forehead shadowing his eyes, I again shook my head.