Chapter 26

More than a hundred and two?" Qiu Baiman was surprised.

Qiu Li nodded and said, "Yes! More than a hundred or two, that is only part of the money sold for the grapes."

When all the grapes are sold, it is far more than this number.

Qiu Bai couldn't help regretting it and secretly said: As long as Xiao Jingting is so capable, he spent more time thinking about Xiao Jingting. Recently, Xiao Jingting didn't know what happened.

"Xu Mu'an didn't know what method was used, which caused Xiao Jingting to take it, Xiao Jingting also bought him a pair of quiver, I heard that it was cast by the steel needle on the fifth-level monster beast steel needle beast, no two or three Twelve silver won't come down," Qiu Li said again.

The whole body of the steel needle beast is the twelve steel needles above the head, which are most valuable. The steel needle is extremely sharp, and monsters like the third-level thorn-tooth pig can't resist the attack of the Xiujian.

Qiu Bai was good at observing words and feelings. At first, Xiao Jingting was indifferent to him, and Qiu Bai did not take it seriously, only when Xiao Jingting tried to make ends meet, but after several contacts, Qiu Bai found that Xiao Jingting's heart was indeed not in his heart. Xiao Jingting is really weird now. In the past, this man hated farming the most. He believed that farming was done by inferior people, but now he runs outside all day.

Xiao Jingting used to call Xiao Xiaofan a wild seed, but now he often hugs the stupid devil, speaks to the little devil, and is also happy with Yan Yue.

the next day.

"Doesn't the grapes sell? Wine making?" Xu Muan hesitated.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes! The market capacity is limited. We sell more grapes, which will affect the price of the grapes. However, it’s not that we don’t sell, but we sell another batch in a few days. Just six hundred skewers, and we will eat the rest."

Xu Muan nodded and said, "You are right."

Xiao Jingting found that Xu Mu'an was very clear-cut although he was young.

Xu Muan was busy in the house, but there were guests coming one after another.

The fact that Xiao Jingting made a lot of money selling grapes was thoroughly spread, and those left and right homes could no longer stay idle, and they came to watch the bustle.

The Xiao family's court was indifferent for a long time.

Many people stared at the grapes as soon as they walked in, hoping to move the house full of grapes to their homes.

In the past, when Xu Muan fell, he also asked for help from several neighbors. However, those neighbors were pushed away, so Xu Muan was very lukewarm to these guests.

Xiao Jingting was not good when the guests came to the door. Xiao Jingting washed two bunches of grapes and put them in the house, let the two small guests greet the guests, and Xu Muan went away on his own.

Xiao Jingting did not want to ignore those people, but those people were not easily able to escape.

"Xiao's house, you grapes are really good."

"Where, I just planted it casually."

"Anything you plant can be planted so well. If you plant it carefully, you don't know what you can grow." Qiu Lidao said.

Xiao Jingting was upset when he heard Qiu Li's voice. "Everyone has won the prize."

"Xiao's house, how did you grow your grapes! The village is so poor, you are well developed, but you can't forget to pull everyone, they are all from the village, you help everyone, everyone will remember yours Kindness." Qiu Lidao said.