Chapter 132

Xiao Xiaofan's eyes turned to Chen Xu and asked, "I heard that your grandpa is a Yuanying repairer?"

Chen Xu was a little nervous by Xiao Xiaofan, nodded and responded, "Yes! My grandpa is Yuanying."

"I heard that Yuan Yingxiu can live two thousand years old!" Xiao Xiaofan stretched out **** and said with a loud voice.

Chen Xu nodded and said, "Yeah!" Chen Xu sighed in his heart. He was just San Linggen, and San Linggen was difficult to bind. If he couldn't bind, he could only live two at most. Centenary, I might die before grandpa.

"Your grandfather should be rich." Xiao Xiaofan said with expectation.

Chen Xu nodded and said, "It should be considered rich." Grandpa is Yuan Yingxiu! Although it is not rich among Yuanying repairers, it is definitely richer than Jindan repairers.

Xiao Xiaofan grabbed Chen Xu's arm and said seriously: "When you meet your grandfather, you let him send me two more life-saving instruments!"

Chen Xu nodded and said, "Okay!"

Xiao Xiaofan smiled happily and shook Chen Xu's hand, shaking and saying, "You must ask your grandfather to send me two more instruments! I am most afraid of death."

Chen Xu couldn't help Xiao Xiaofan get rid of it, so he nodded and said, "Okay!"

Xiao Xiaofan got Chen Xu's answer, and immediately became contented.

Xiao Xiaodong watched Xiao Xiaofan roll his eyes helplessly and secretly said: his brother is really an idiot.

...

"Brother, how is the situation outside?" Xiao Xiaodong asked when he saw Li Liang.

"I heard that a tripod was found as an ancient treasure in a vein." Li Liang said.

Xiao Jingting narrowed his eyes, Gu Bao, that was what the monks of the infant period would covet! This thing actually exists in this mine, and the value of the ancient treasure is even higher than the top grade spirit stone.

"Who got that ancient treasure?" Xiao Xiaofan asked curiously.

Li Liang shook his head and said, "I can't move without anyone's hands."

Xiao Xiaofan puzzled: "Can't move?"

Li Liang nodded and said, "Yes, I can't move it. That ancient treasure has a seal of the enchantment. Now the enchantment has not been opened, so I can't move."

Xiao Xiaofan nodded, and said with some gloating: "So this is the case! This problem is left to those old monsters to worry about."

"There is good news for you." Li Liang said with some excitement.

"What?" Xiao Xiaofan asked excitedly.

"The island is so lively, the news should have been spread, maybe Zongmen will send someone to save us." Li Liang said with some expectation.

Xiao Xiaodong pouted, and he didn't expect much from Qingyun Xianmen. Qingyun Xianmen first let Bai Lizheng the old monster seize Xiaofan, and then let Xiaofan become a cannon fodder. After joining this mission, Xiao Xiaodong was right. Such a sect does not have any favors.

"Brother Xiao, where is the chicken!" Li Liang swallowed the waterway.

"Running in from outside the forest." Xiao Xiaodong said.

Li Liang was envious: "Brother Xiao, it's really awesome! It's actually a wild game. Although it's a little smaller, it can finally be used for a teething sacrifice." After coming to this ghost place, he didn't eat it well. Meat.