Chapter 100

At sunset, Xiao Jingting drove the carriage as usual, but headed in the direction of Star City but hit a large convoy.

Xiao Jingting found several acquaintances in the convoy, one was Ouyang Mingyue, one was Ouyang Jing, and one was Ouyang Jinpeng. That's right, Xiao Jingting bumped into the convoy of Ouyang's family who was going to Star City.

As soon as Xiao Jingting drove the carriage close to the Ouyang family's convoy, he was asked by the Ouyang family's guard to keep a distance from his convoy.

Ouyang Jinyue, who was too bored, found Xiao Xiaofan's figure, and then gathered over to chat.

"Uncle Xiao, do you plan to go to Star City?" Ouyang Jinyue walked to Xiao Jingting and asked.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yeah! Are you going?"

Ouyang Jinyue nodded and said, "Yes!"

Xiao Xiaofan was holding the milk carafe, sitting on Shuangjiao immediately, looking at Ouyang Jinyue curiously, and said, "Little sister, what are you doing in Xingcheng?"

Ouyang Jinyue stuck his waist and said angrily: "I am a young lady."

Xiao Xiaofan swayed his feet and hung in the air to a height, and said, "Look, I am taller than you now."

Ouyang Jinyue snorted softly, raised his jaw, and said with a smile: "Believe it or not, I kick you down?"

Xiao Xiaofan drummed his cheeks and said, "You are so fierce!"

Ouyang Jinyue smiled triumphantly and said, "I know I'm afraid."

"Miss, what are you doing here! Hurry back to the team, it's not safe here." A middle-aged woman leaned Xiao Jingting and others and looked at Ouyang Jinyue's heart.

Xiao Jingting lightly glanced at the middle-aged woman. The middle-aged woman practiced Qi on the sixth floor, watching him and Xu Muan's eyes full of alertness and disdain, as if their family could not get anything on the countertop, so they might be contaminated by them. .

Ouyang Jinyue frowned, and said, "Go ahead, I'll go back after a while."

"Miss, you are young and easy to be deceived." The middle-aged woman glanced in the direction of Xiao Jingting with worry.

Xiao Jingting rolled his eyes. Does he look like a liar? Just kidding, when he was on the earth, he has always been a good student with all-round development of moral, intellectual and physical beauty! That's awe-inspiring!

Ouyang Jinyue said a little impatiently: "Aunt Yu, I'm so old, it's not so easy to be deceived."

"Miss, you are only six years old." Qian Yu smiled.

Ouyang Jinyue said dissatisfiedly: "What happened to the six-year-old. The six-year-old is already very big. So many guards are there. What can I do here?"

What Qian Yu wanted to say, Ouyang Jinyue waved his hands patiently, "Well, Aunt Yu, don't talk about it, I'm not a kid anymore, don't do much business."

Although Ouyang Jinyue is young, it is probably because of his background that he has a strong body.

Qian Yu's face changed, and he didn't dare to be angry with Ouyang Jinyue, but Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan both looked badly.

Xiao Jingting's mood could not help but feel a bit depressed, Xiao Jingting secretly said: Persimmons are picking softly! This woman did not dare to offend Ouyang Jinyue, she always looked at herself coldly, she was not as deterrent as a six-year-old girl, Xiao Jingting felt a deep sense of frustration.