Chapter 183

"Miss Ye, who is this Taoist friend, would you like to introduce me?" Xiao Jingting shouldered his hands and looked at He Li, and asked Ye Jinlan.

When Heli heard Xiao Jingting's words, his face suddenly turned black, and Heli has been famous for a long time and thinks highly of herself.

Xiao Jingting didn't know who Heli was, and it was a great blow to Heli.

Ye Jinlan glanced at Xiao Jingting and smiled brightly: "Dao Xiaoyou, this is Hejia Heli and Jin Dan."

"It turned out to be He Daoyou, fortunately, fortunately." Xiao Jingting smiled calmly.

He Li looked at Xiao Jingting and said: "I heard that Xiao Daoyou will participate in the competition for the Ye family. Presumably Xiao Daoyou, his strength must be extraordinary."

Heli said while releasing a monster.

A long monster like a cow, but a monster several times larger than the cow on earth, rushed towards Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting's eyes narrowed, his whole body was black, and his eyes became dark.

Ye Jinlan looked at Xiao Jingting, who was like a demon possessed by the demon, and only came to his face with intense murderous air.

Xiao Jingting punched the monster beast that threw at him, and the bull demon like a mountain was directly smashed and flew out.

Xiao Jingting's trick is to use Wanjun to break the tactics of the devil's physical training, and try to break everything.

"He Daoyou, what are you doing?" Ye Jinlan scolded displeasurely.

Heli looked at the monster that was smashed and flew out, and said as usual: "Ye Daoyou, the cultivator who wants to replace your Ye family must always be a bit skilled. I am worried that Miss Ye has found a parallel and was cheated, so, I found a monster to help you test Xiao Daoyou's ability."

Xiao Jingting smiled and said gracefully: "So it turns out, then, Daoyou, how is my skill."

After Xiao Jingting made a move, he returned to normal.

Heli looked at the demon cow next to him, and his heart was tumbling. He originally wanted Xiao Jingting to be ugly. As a result, the opponent actually flew the demon cow out with a punch.

"Xiao Daoyou is born with divine power, which is really extraordinary." He Ligan smiled.

The demon cow lying on the ground breathed a few breaths, and soon took a break.

Holly looked at the demon's breathless cow, his face suddenly changed, "What's going on?"

Xiao Jingting smiled and said, "Sorry, I don't know that He Daoyou just wanted to test my strength. In a hurry, it may be a bit heavier."

Ye Jinlan's soul swept across the demon cow on the ground, her eyes narrowed a bit, she originally thought that Xiao Jingting had great strength, so she flew the demon cow out.

This kind of Taigu barbarian cattle has thick skin and thick meat, and has very fast recovery power. It is just blown out and can be recovered in a short time. However, in fact, the devil’s internal organs have been damaged, even Jindan. Shattered.

Ye Jinlan pursed her lips, and there was a deep shock in her heart. Taikoo Barbarian was not a monster who was good at fighting. However, Xiao Jingting was too scary to kill such a monster with one move. How could it be possible...

Xiao Jingting moved his wrist a bit, and said, "Heaven Demon's physical training tactics, it really is not an ordinary product, and he spent so much time practicing it in vain."