old "friends"

"NINE HUNDRED SEVENTY THREE TIMES!"

- long time no see! I missed you all.
this is short lol
vote, comment & enjoy!
-

"so how much will it be to get the couch delivered?" Chris ask the sales men as I slip my coat back on.

"three fifty plus the original retail price you are paying for the actual couch."

Chris and I giving each other a quick glance, the same ridiculous expression spread across our face as Chris shakes his head.

"oh no, yall got that. I'll do it myself." he retorts standing from the tan sofa, walking over to the other edge as he grips the underside lifting it to his chest.
his eyes everting to me with a toothy grin.

raising an eyebrow, a let out an awkward chuckle that soon subsides once I realize he's serious.

"are you kidding me?"

"come onnnn, it's only three blocks. It's not that heavy..come in try it!" he chirps as I huff walking to the other side, repeating Chris actions as I easily lift the couch to my chest.

"oh- oh I can do it." I sigh happily as he nods.

"you two are really gonna enjoy that couch!" The salesmen shouts, holding his hand up in a friendly gesture as Chris looks over to where he stood.

"oh we're not together." I chuckles as the salesmen's eyes widen before he lets out a soft chuckle himself.

"oh okay...yea something didn't quite add up there." He mutters as Chris stops walking, making the end of the couch jerk into my chest as I look up at him.

a slight mug sits on his face as he turns to the man,
Pushing the couch all the way back to stand directly in-front of him as I trip over my feet do to the force.

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"Chris.." I mumble feeling the weight of the couch slowly start to take fall on my arms.

"well..you, her. I mean she's veryy.." he paused his tongue gliding across his lips as he scans my face.

before his head snaps to over to Chris, "and your...you know." He mutters giving a dull face.

Chris turning his head in disbelief to look at me as I give him a blank expression.

"not that it's any of your business but we DID date."
He defends as the mans face lights up with surprise.

"really? you two?" he motions his pointer finger between the two of us and Chris nods vigorously calling my name for conformation.

"Chris- come on I really don't wanna do this right now I'm carrying a really heavy couch!"

"then tell him quickly." he speaks sternly never taking his eyes away from mine.

"fine, we dated! Now let's go." I give a tight lipped smile pushing the ouch towards the door, only for Chris to push it back into my chest.

"not only did we date but we had sex, 698 times."

"CHRISTOPHER!" I shout in disbelief, my cheeks going red in embarrassment as I try to push the couch again.

"oh my- oh my god. You keep count? you are such a loser." I grit as his face falls.

"a loser you fucked 698 times!" he shouts toward the man as I push the couch once more, Chris finally complying as he walks backwards out the door.

[hope you enjoyed!]

> omg hi lovess! I've miss you all so much!
I see your request and I'm writing, I go on vacation tmr and my plane ride is a little lengthy so I'll write some more then! Did y'all miss me? 🥲❤️

- edit: this is old, I already went on vaca LMAOO