she aint you..

"I'll be glad when you get here little one." I huff hearing chris chuckle.

"Thank you for doing this Y/n..couldn't really thank you enough." He smiles as I return a genuine one.

"Your very welcome Mr.Brown...and stop thanking me, you and your wife deserve this opportunity. Just glad I could help."

"CHRIS! CHRIS! Boy I know you he-oh..hey y/n."
She gives out a small smile, irration hidden behind it as i wave.

"What..diamond." Chris sighs rubbing his temples as she scoffs slapping him in his head.

"Fuck!" He hisses as I giggle a little.

"Stop playin with me chris..we were suppose to be going baby shopping today and I'm ready to go." She huffs as Chris rolls his eyes.

"Man come on..you okay here y/n? We won't be long-"

"She'll be fine chris there's food in the kitchen let's go." Diamond cuts him off walking outside slamming the door behind her.

"I'm sorry she can be..well..a bitch sometimes." He stresses as I chuckle standing up walking into the kitchen.

"It's fine, maybe she's just a little stressed..she's going to be a mother soon." I try to reason with him as he puts his hand on the counter shaking his head.

"She's not even carrying the damn baby..she just be buggin." He grumbles as I shake my head.

"You better get going before she comes back in here."

"Hmm your right..will be back shortly." He comes over to me as I get ready to prep my meal, kissing my cheek as his hands lays on my 6 month old bump.

Out of shock I stand there as he runs out of the house. "Eat as much as you want and don't be on your feet too long!" & with that I hear the front door shut.

That's not the first time he has been rather touchy with me.

I just try my best to brush it off.

I'm their surrogate not a home wrecker..

Putting my veggies in a sauce pan and my steak in another, I stand back putting away what I no longer needed.

Washing my hands I walk back into the living room grabbing my phone.

About 20 minutes pass as I sit scrolling past pointless post, when my phones dings indicating I've gotten a text.

Mr. Brown heyyy boo

I look to see Chris had text me.
Shaking my head I quickly reply

Pay attention and get your daughter's clothes

Seeing three bubbles pop up I wait for him to text back. Almost as if I was anxious for what he would say.

Mr.Brown I know I know but I had to check on you. Watchu doin sexy?

My eyes widen at his blunt flirting as I feel my face get hot.

Woahhh..not sure your wife would appreciate
your sudden..remarks.

Mr.Brown relax just a harmless compliment ..and the truth.

A sizzling sound fills my ear as I gasp jumping up to run into the kitchen. I flip my steak and turn the burner down on my vegetables. Sighing I feel my phone vibrate as I pick it up.