happy birthday 🎈

"wishing i would have held 20 year old you a little tighter.."

vote, comment, enjoy!

i sigh hearing chris groan yet again as i turn onto another street. "babeeee..can you atleast give me a hint-"

"christopher no! sit back and quiet." i grumble as he pouts crossing his arms, the blind fold moving a bit as he scrunches his face up.

"hey..it's my birthday, how you gon be mean to me on my b-"

"where here! let me get you out." i mumble going to his side of the car. i open the door grabbing his hand as he smiles goofily.

"why thank you." he giggles in a feminine voice making me roll my eyes. i guide him to the glass double doors lined with gold trim. i open one leading him inside as the sound of soft jazz and minimal conversation fills our ears.

i grip chris hand leading him over to the podium.
"Browns 31st." i whisper to the host as she guides us over to the large designated part of the restaurant.

outside on the huge patio, tables with lanterns for lights and palm trees swaying as the clashing of the ocean water completes the scenery.

i smile seeing chris and i's friends and family standing as they await our arrival, making small talk

i smile seeing chris and i's friends and family standing as they await our arrival, making small talk. they look up to see me and chris approaching as their convos comes to a halt.

i stop turning to an antsy chris as i chuckle talking both his hands into mine. "okay chris i'm gonna take the blindfold off now."

he bites his lip shaking my hands in his as i giggle taking them from his grip and to the back of his head to untie the blindfold.

it falls off his faces his soft brown eyes opening slowly as everyone yells surprise. a smile covering his face immediately as he slouches over putting his hands on his knees.

i chuckle rubbing his back as he lift up with a small amount of tears in his yes. he quick embraces me in a warm hug rocking us back and forth as his head lays in the crook of my neck.