Arc 1: Campus Pentagonal Love (11)

"So, what do you want?" asked Alpha

Dylan had no class today, so he spent his day lying on his bed while hugging his pillow and kept giggling hearing Alpha's question.

"Hehe, although we didn't go all the way, but I still enjoyed it, hehehe"

"I didn't ask your review, I asked 'what do you want'"

"Even when he sent me home, he couldn't bear to let me go and kept cuddling me, hehehe"

"Then, I assume you don't want it" said Alpha

"Aihhh Alpha, listen to me first. He is my first boyfriend you know, could you at least congratulate me, hmmm~"

"I can't. There's no way that sudden affection last long" said Alpha cruelly.

"Alpha, you are so cruel wuwuwuwuwu, why do you have to said something like that wuwuwuwuwu" cried Dylan

"I'm not cruel, I'm stating the fact. I even search to many research that sudden affection may lead to bad end because that spontaneous feeling could fade easily"

Alpha really couldn't understand itself anymore, at first Alpha thought that Dylan's way of thinking about seducing men was really shameful but now after knowing that Dylan went out with Aaron, Alpha couldn't help of being worry of him. Alpha worried that Dylan would break his heart and felt sad. To cover that worry feeling, Alpha gave Dylan cruel remarks in order to make him at least be aware of it.

"No way, Aaron loves me so much"

"Whatever, just tell me now, what do you want?"

"Can I save it for later, hehe"

"Fine, just tell me later then"

"Alpha, you really look like my sister"

"You don't have any sister"

"I knowww, I just said 'like', aih that means that I love you Alpha, come come chu chu" said Dylan while make kissing attempt on his pillow.

Alpha gave no response of Dylan's foolish act and Dylan was still busy trying to get his respond with Alpha when his phone rang.

"Ahh, Aaron is callinggg" said Dylan happily

"Hello, Aaron?"

"Dylan, baby what are you doing now?"

"Uhmm, nothing, just lying on my bed"

"What? Is that kind of invitation for me, hmmm?"

"Invitation? What for? Aaaahhhhhhhhhh, noooo nooo Aaron!!"

Hearing that shy screaming voice, Aaron laughed happily.

"I miss you baby, can we meet for dinner? I will pick you up after my class's over this evening"

"S-sure I'll wait then"

"Ok, see you then"

After the phone ended, Dylan ran to his wardrobe, looking for clothes for his date tonight.

"Alpha, what kind of clothes should I wear today?"

"Why do you ask me"

"Ay, come on Alpha, help me, I'm so nervous. Do you think I need to wear sexy underwear, hehe"

"..."

Hearing no answer from Alpha, Dylan took a casual suit consist of warm white clothes and soft brown trousers. Being satisfy with his look, Dylan came down to say to Mommy McKenzie that he would eat outside with Aaron.