P l a n P l a n P l a n 📝

Jo'nae Mariè Andrews, NJ📍

It's been a week since I've started going to therapy and I feel so good. Physically. My mental health still isn't there yet but it'll get there.

I'm not mad at Demarcus anymore. Him and I do normal shit like going out and stuff like that. Yesterday he was picking me up from therapy when he ran into Laura. They had their own conversation but you can tell it didn't go well. But that's history now.

Today I'm going to Ashanti house to chill. I haven't had a girl time with my best friend since the incident.

"Where you goin?" Demarcus asked me while I was putting my shoes on.

"To Ashanti's house. Why?"

"Want me to drop you?"

"Nah shes picking me up."

"Did you take your pills today?"

"Yes I did."

"How you feelin? Light headed? Nauseous?"

"No. Demarcus I'm fine. Stop babying me." I said getting up.

"I'm not babying you, I'm just making sure you're okay." I walked up to him and looked him in his eyes.

"I'm okay. And I will be okay. Don't worry about me. Aight?" He nodded and pulled me in for a hug. I couldn't help but hug him back he smells so good.

We heard the front door open and close.

"Suprise Shawtyyyy." Ashanti yelled through out the house. We laughed and walked out to meet her.

"Hey hey." I said giving her a hug.

"The weather starting to feel good out there." She said after she hugged Demarcus.

"Girl you are growing!"

"I know right she's getting heavier and heavier."

"Aight ya get out." Demarcus said opening the door. Ashanti walked out and I was following her when Demarcus stopped me. He put his hands on my face to meet his eyes.

"Be safe." He said to me. "Don't hesitate to call me."

"I know. I'll be okay." He kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly.

"Okay get out." He said pushing me out the door. "Have fun."

I rolled my eyes before I met Ashanti at her car. When I got in and closed the door she was looking at me.

"What?"

"What was that all about? Ya workin it out?"

"Slowly. I still love him of course but he don't know that. He gon have to earn my trust back."

"As you should boo." She said starting the car.

We pulled into the driveway of her house and we walked in.

"Girl this place is so nice oh my god."

"Thank you, I love it here to be honest the views are everything!"

We sat on the couch in the living room and talked. I was drinking some tea and Ashanti was drinking water.

"You hungry?" She asked me.

"Yea. We should order pizza."

"I was bout to say dat. Stop reading my mind!" She said taking out her phone.

"What kind of pizza you want?"

"Let's get half and half. Half meat lover and half cheese."

"Girl you remind me of O girl. She love them meat lovers." She said scrolling the DoorDash app.