F a l l i n g 🕊

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY📍

I sat at the edge of my bed and thought to myself. This is some scary shit. Because what if Jay is right. What if she does fuck me over? It's been a week and I've finally decided to go ahead with the plan of peacin it up with my Indonesia. I was going to back out of it but it was too late.

Indonesia 🤡.
connecting...

Hello?

M-Mom?

Ashanti?

Mom.

Oh. Ashanti. I thought you weren't going to talk to me again.

But I've called you and I left voice messages.

I got a new phone and I didn't figure out how to switch stuff over until now. I miss you so much. We need to meet up. We have a lot to discuss.

Okay.

I'll text you the details.

With that the call ended. I looked at my phone with a weird look. I had mixed emotions. I was happy but then again I was confused. I was happy cuz she misses me but confused as to why it was so quick.

I put my phone down on dresser and got ready to make dinner. Jay isn't here he went to help Jo'nae with something. He's still mad at me for wanting to reconnect with my mom. It's understandable but, it's really want I want right now. I feel like I need this.

I set my phone on the kitchen counter when I heard a king. It was details to me and my mom's meet up.

Denny's 3 pm. Saturday!

I saved the information and started to cook.

—————————————————————

Jo'nae Mariè Andrews, NJ📍

"What's up with you?" I asked Jay. He kept checking his phone every 5 seconds.

"Nothing." He's lying a knew that face. It was the same face he had when Ashanti was in the hospital from the weed. It's Ashanti.

"You and Ashanti okay?"

"Yea we straight as always." I doubted it but it's none of my business.

"Where is this nigga bro." I said checking my phone. Right when I said that he walked in wit a pack of skittles.

"You deadass?" I asked him.

"My fault og." He said smakin on some skittles.

"Bro where tf were you?" Jay asked.

"I had to stop at the corner store I wanted a snack."

"This is why don't no damn plans work!" I said snatching the skittles from him.

"Sit down! Now do you remember the plan?!"

"Yes." He said.

"Good."

The plan was to lure Candy into the club with Demarcus. Since we found out she can't have a baby and she lied about it all to Demarcus we gon handle her.

I turned to walk out the room wit Jay.

"Gimmie my skittles back!"

"No! Stick to the plan!" I left closing the door and Jay and I made our way to the surveillance room. It was a perfect view from Demarcus's office. And the window was one sided. So from the outside it looked like a mirror while from the inside we can see everything going on.

Now we wait. I poured skittles into my hand and ate some.

"You foul."

"What?"

"You jus told De he couldn't have em now you eatin em."

"The smack too."

We waited about 20 minutes until we saw the front door of the club open on the cameras. And in walked Candy. She had on Black leggings and a white shirt that defined her curves. She turned to the side to make her way up the stairs when I saw a bump. A baby bump.

"It's fake." Jay told me.

"I know."

"Yea your face said otherwise." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window to her walking up the stairs and turning to Demarcus's office.

The blood in my body started to boil when I lifted the headphones to my ears. Awe set a wire in the room to hear what was said between them.

*Via Mic*

C: Hey I'm here.
D: Hey wassup. I wanted to talk to you about your job here.
C: Yea what about it.
D: Don't you think it would be weird for people to see a pregnant woman dancing?
C: Yea you might be right.
D: Yea you takin a leave.

We could hear papers moving around and total silence in the room. Until she broke it.

C: Are you still messin wit that girl?
D: What?
C: Are you still messing wit that girl, Jo'nae?
D: No.
C: Good. Well I better start heading back. Nicole been missing her phone for a while so we just gon have to get her a new one.
D: Damn that's tuff.
C: Yea, Well see ya. You should let me stop by more.

We heard footsteps approach his desk and a kiss planted on him. My blood was boiling even more now. I opened the bag under the desk and took a glock - 9.

"What the hell? Jo'nae where'd you get that!" Jay said sitting up to grab it out my hand.

"Move Jay."

"Jo'nae this wasn't part of the plan."

"I'm aware." I said zipping up my hoodie wit my hood on.

I watched as the two of them made their way out the room and stopped at the top of the steps. Demarcus was patting himself like he was looking for his phone. He told her to wait and went back in the room. I pulled open the door and slipped out the room.

I watched as she stood there with her phone in her hand as it lit up her face. I emerged from the darkness of the hallway as she looked over at me.

I tucked the gun and kicked her down the metal stairs. I watched her tumble down them and land with a thud. Demarcus and Jay ran out the rooms to me. She looked as if she was going to try to get back up.

"Jo'nae this wasn't pa-"

Before he could speak I whipped out the gun and fired 5 shots at her as she laid doubled over at the bottom of the staircase.

—————————————————————-

AHAHAAHHAHA "I SHOT A NIGGA!"