7| Her Real Motive

Published on 2nd April 2021.
_______________________

Vote, comment, share, follow....
Happy reading.....

- D H R U V -

- D H R U V -

"What about this girl?" Mumma asked, showing me a photo. Seriously?

"Mumma, I don't have any plan to marry." I said while eating my breakfast.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked and I nodded in negative. "Do you... by any chance..... do you like men?" She asked and I shook my head in disbelief.

"No. I'm not in interested in males."

"Then why don't you want to marry anyone? I want to see my grandchild in this life."

What?

"Mumma, you can ask Divya for that."

"I've asked her too. But you're older than her. You should be the first in line to give us a grandchild."

"I need to drive to hospital."

"Just answer my one question. When will you marry? In an year? In two years? Or in a decade?"

"Maybe, not in this life. Have your lunch mumma. I need to go for work." I said and walked to the bathroom to wash my hands.

"Dhruv, remember one thing. I'll find a bride for you and make you marry in this year." She shouted and I nodded before waking out to my car.

Reaching the hospital, I walked to my room and wore my coat. Nothing is better than this white coat.

"Dhruv?" Vikas paced inside and said.

"Hmm."

"Did you see the room of your patient?"

"Which patient?"

"That actress, Natasha Mehta."

"I just came. What happened to her?"

"Her room is literally filled with gifts in every corner. I never thought, stars get such special treatment by their fans." He said. "That's all. I need to go and check my patients." He said before leaving the room.

Why did he even come here then?

I walked towards Natasha's room to check on her condition.

One thing I couldn't understand is- why don't she leave this hospital? We gave her the discharge papers two days ago. Still, she insisted on staying here, reasoning that she feels pain in her joints.

As I reached infront of the door of her room, I heard her laughing. Sticking my ear to the door, I listened to the words she was saying over the call.