17| Tequila

Published on 7th August 2021.
_____________________________

Our country won the Gold Medal in Olympics!
I'm not crying, you are.

Here you go JyotirmayeeDevi

Vote, comment, share, follow...
Happy reading.

– N A T A S H A –

– N A T A S H A –

"Why did you call me so urgently? It's just seven-thirty." Divya said while checking her watch and I sighed. They had put down the offer to meet in the morning just because they were busy. I had to remind Divya again about our meet-up as she had already forgotten it.

"Nothing. Just to talk. You know how your other-halves are. Shrey must be waiting for Diya while your husband would be waiting for you. I don't want their curses for keeping their love away from them." I gave my speech and she rolled her eyes.

"There's nothing between us. You know it too."

"Time changes."

"What would you like to order?" One of the waiter came towards us and asked.

"One pineapple cake, one chocolate cake, a mocha, one serving of Rasmalai and gulab jamun, one burger and some French fries for me." Divya ordered and everyone, including me, Diya and the waiter looked at her with shock. "What? These all are edible and made for eating. They're not made only for clicking photos."

"You must be having strong metabolism to eat these in evening." The waiter said and we giggled.

"That was a compliment you idiots. Atleast I can eat all these. Not like you Natasha! You need to control your diet instead of enjoying them."

I asked for Americano while Diya ordered cappuccino. When our order arrived, Divya was all ready to jump upon it. "Wait! Let me click a photo and post it." I shouted and she made a grumpy face.

"This tastes amazing." Divya moaned while having her rasmalai.

"You can eat without shouting too." I glared and she smiled.

"Diya! You can eat it. You're not any actress." Divya urged Diya to have a bite but Diya being Diya stayed motionless. "Are you afraid that Shrey would leave you if you turn fat? If he's like that, it's better to leave a man like him as early as possible. Instead, focus on your health, rather than dieting."

"You're right. I should eat more too. But, what if I become fat and he doesn't like me anymore?" Diya asked and I rolled my eyes. As per now much I know Shrey, if he wants to spend his life with her, he's ofcourse serious and won't matter physical features.

But we can't underestimate anyone.

"Then he's not a man." Divya answered while biting her burger and I choked on my coffee, making it spill all over the place.