Flying - Bio! Dad Clark Kent - Maribat

Requested by @idreamofunicornns about a week ago. She asked for Bio! Dad Clark or Bruce. Did Clark first as I have inspiration.

Marinette sighed as Memories played in her mind. Hawkmoth had been defeated and it was time for graduation meaning no more Lila so... why was she still feeling so empty? She looked down at the poem in her hands.

You pushed me off and now I'm flying.

She let out the breath she never knew she was holding. Flying. She had flown before. She remembered the days she would fly with her brother, laughing as the soured through the skies, dreaming of the heroes they'd become. She'd wanted to be a super, not a Ladybug.

I've always known that you were lying.

Her mind wondered to Lila, shaking her head as she recalled the lie of the day.

 "I'm friends with Superman!" 

It was all quite annoying really, knowing the truth but being left alone and ignired,

And now I feel like I am dying.

It was two weeks ago death approached her. It laid before her, ready to strike,her. So she'd braced herself, the pain still never leaving her body. Besides, wasn't she dying just sitting there. She would've died, but death changed targets, choosing her partner instead.

Whilst my heart is left there sighing.

She let out an exhale. All this time, what had she been doing, wasting her times writing silly poems? She scrunched the paper in her hand, letting curses exit her mouth as she threw it behind. She looked at her computer screen again. Metropolis. The place where she would start attending School. Whilst being reunited.

Hope this was good enough! Make sure to leave requests if you've got any ideas or ships you wanna hear!