Searching until I find it - Roynette - Maribat - Information

If anybody wants to read my Roynette, I'll be making a story on Wattpad about it soon. Ive already completed three parts on my Tumblr gazinggothamite since I started my account two days ago and I've already reached over 150 likes on it. I can't upload it now, my photo's have two much MB and I need a good photo if I wanna be able to make a cover. I'll figure it out later and make a post once I find a good photo for the cover, announcing the book has been released. Of you wanna read the parts that have been published now, go check my tumblr out.

As said before, my account is gazinggothamite.

What is my story about?

Searching until I find it is a Roynette fanfiction. It's a Bio! Dad Bruce Wayne that has a lot of AnGsT. I think. I hope. Someone told me the angst is so good. So it has angst. RiGhT?

The story is dark in a few ways. There's sugar mixed with salt. Adrien sugar, Lila salt, Alya salt, Bustier salt, Tom and Sabine sugar. The story takes place after the defeat of Hawkmoth. The Miraculous Duo hold a reveal and there's AnGsT. I think. I still don't know what angst really is. I tried to add it though.

Marinette takes high road for her last days in Paris, swearing revenge and Karma. She goes to Gotham whilst thinking about her Father. She barely knows him though, she only knows his last name and that he lives in America, Gotham.

Warning: this is not chronological order. It doesn't take place like that. I've already done a oneshot here for the first chapter. In it, Marinette is in her English class, thinking of memories she can't remember, knowing she's familiar with English but barely knowing why and how. In the second one, she's making way to her next class, knowing rumours are being spread. In the third, a tad bit of backstory is shared.

It's a slow burn, this book. She's already met Damian but hasn't talked to him or recognised him from anywhere. All thar's happened is he's glared at her. They're half siblings in this story.

If you're curious about what this book is, check out my Tumblr. Link to my first chapter, copy and paste if you wish to see it. It's a link to the page on my Wattpad showing the first chapter.

https://www.wattpad.com/1035926454-maribat-one-shots-searching-until-i-find-it

Make sure to share opinions as it's always appreciated. I recommend tumblr, it's simple to use and has a bunch of tags. It can even help filter tags you don't like. I started my Tumblr yesterday and already have over 150 notes as stated before. I really think you should try it. Thank you!!