The new Queen Bee - My thoughts

I need to update so I decided to post this. I recently saw a theory on YouTube that made my head explode. It was titled something similar to... Could Melodie be the next Queen bee? It's up above. When Is aw this I was literally so shocked I couldn't even. We all know Aurelie could be next Queen Bee right? That's a possibility. But Melodie?

If you haven't watched the video, Melodie is a character based from the old concept for Miraculous Ladybug. She was part of the Quantic kids, a fictional group of characters that would fight alongside Ladybug and Chat Noir. The team consisted of Ladybug, Chat Noir, Melodie, Mercury, Sparrow, Kid Mime and Gavroche.

Felix was eventually incorporated into Miraculous ladybug so as the theory says, maybe they add Melodie too?  I mean... it makes sense in a way. I myself think this would probably mean other members of the Quantic Kids would need to be included too in a way, no? I mean, maybe they could get the Quantic Kids to fill in as temporary heroes, seeing as the others were exposed in Miracle Queen...

Or maybe not. This theory was made by Flxrlie on YouTube and I think it's a very good idea.

Tell me what you think and maybe tell Flxrlie as well. Good bye everyone!