BEST COMMENTS & AWARDS

AUTHOR'S PICKS

* BEST COMMENTS (2019) *

Comments by tuquila1 on Chapter 10.2 (09 Aug 2019):

"Just love how this story combines its aspects. I've read some of Crowley's work. And work by Alan watts. And you've combined these completely different views on such a reality. Creation and magic. Always wanted a story involving the Goetia. This is awesome! This story is so full of spirit yet doesn't focus solely on religion. I have to slow clap right here hehe..."

"I've never had a book come close to rearranging the same feels that an anime does and this book truly creates a space within me where that same addiction and emotion resides. My mind conjures up yuri on ice with this sexual energy and anticipation.

"I binge-read your story like I binge-watched YOI lol. Your writing for me has the Goldilocks factor. Just right with the blend of fantasy, phenomenal writing, and intrigue. You know there's talent to writing when the writer eases and immerses the reader into a focused mindset of escape, release, and pleasure. It's awesome being pulled in and being beautifully lost to the world around you when an author genuinely generates something so captivating. Thank you for creating this work of a world, and for the open invitation to experience it." 

AN: Knowing that I managed to combine all elements I aimed to, and get such an enthusiastic reaction, is worth all the work I've put into this book. Moreover, as a huge fan of Yuri on Ice, and anime in general, these comments made my heart melt like a popsicle under the sun. I've probably read them over a hundred times.

AWARDS WON

AWARDS WON

THE GOLDEN AWARDS 2018: Paranormal, Honorable Mention (score 104/130)

THE SOLSTICE AWARDS 2018: Mystery/Thriller, 1st Place

WOCA 2nd edition: Original Title

THE BOOK AWARDS 1: Mystery/Thriller, 1st Place (score 100/100!)

BLUE ROSE AWARDS, November 2018: Mystery/Thriller, 2nd Place

THE CHAOS AWARDS 6: Mystery/Thriller, 3rd Place

THE 3RD OHANA AWARDS: Mystery/Thriller, 1st Place (score 95/100)

WINTER DUSK AWARDS: Mystery/Thriller, 3rd Place

THE TIGER AWARDS 2019: One of the OVERALL 7 WINNERS

THE UNSEEN GRAVE AWARD: Mystery/Thriller, 1st Place (score 113/120)

THE SASS AWARDS 2019: Mystery/Thriller, 1st Place

THE BUTTERFLY AWARDS 2019: Mystery/Thriller, 3rd PLace (score 95/100)

THE BLACK CAT AWARDS 2019: Most Original

THE DREAMLAND AWARDS 2019: Dreams Come True (Fiction), Best Overall, Best Characters!