PARALLEL DIMENSIONS: 21

21

21. THE DEMON SAID: "NESCIENT, SODOMY ISN'T AN UNHOLY ACT."

I want to reconcile

The violence in your heart (...)

I want to exorcize

The demons from your past

I want to satisfy

The undisclosed desires in your heart

(Undisclosed Desires, Muse)

Anastasia took off her shirt. Excitement lit her eyes and bashfulness colored her cheeks, both sped her breath. Her wild brown curls framed her sweet face like a bunch of tangled snakes as she threw the shirt away.

Set had been waiting for that moment for weeks. Finally, her parents were out. It wasn't the first time they could touch each other, but it was the first they could go all the way.

She didn't wear a bra. Set swallowed hard. His hand stretched out to stroke her breast. His heart pounded in his ears, pumping all his blood south. He pushed away his fear that something could go wrong and leaned in to kiss her. Their tongues tangled, while her hands delved into his hair. She fell back on the bed, dragging him down with her.

A flicker of the electrical current he had experienced a few days before ran up his spine and burst into his brain, forcing him to pull back. For a moment, he clenched his jaw and closed his eyes.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

Set ran a hand over his face as the weird sensation simmered down. He took a deep breath and then nodded. He didn't want her to worry.

"Yeah, just a little headache," he lied, while his hand reached back to her soft skin.

She chuckled. "I thought that's something only women could say," she teased.

Set smiled back. "Now I'm going to show you who is the woman here," he replied squinting his eyes as he pushed her skirt aside.

Anastasia didn't have underwear either. She moaned loudly when his fingers reached the most sensitive spot. While he stroked her, he bent over and claimed her lips again.

He tried to ignore the dizziness, the weird sensation he had like a wormhole was opening inside his head. He focused on the pleasant touch of their bare skin instead, on the excitement pulsating against the stretched fabric of his jeans. Her hands trailed down his body to unzip him and one of them slipped into his boxers. When it wrapped his cock in a firm hold, Set's fingers sped up, making her arch and pushing her hips toward him.