26

Before Willow knew it, they were flying down to Florida and Willow was exicted to see Jess. Once Willow, Christen and Tobin got off the plane they got there bags and then walked to where they were meeting Dawn who would take them to the hotel they were a day ahead of eeryone else they would get here tomorrow, on 1st March.

Willow was in her own room in the middle of Tobin and Christen and Kelley and Alex. Jess was in the room opposite with Casey.

Willow was happy because she could sneak Jess into her room.

Then next day Willow woke up to a knock on the door, Willow got her crutch and went to the door and saw Tobin, Christen, Alex and Kelley. Willow opened her door and dragged out “yyyeeeessss” said Willow. Tobin picked her up and came inside “Jess is coming in an hour and we want to suprise her she doesnt know you will be here unless you told her,” said Tobin.

“No, I havent told her I am suprising her when she get her key from Vlatko” explained Willow, “now if you excuse me I am going to get a shower and get ready” Willow told them. Willow then got her clothes and got ready.

Willow was ready when Vlatko texted her to say the rest of the team was on there way including Jess and Casey. Willow looked through the peep hole until Willow saw Jess about to use her card key and she opened her door. “Fancy seeing you here” Willow told her, Jess let at a scream and then ran and hugged Willow.