44

Willow sat back in her chair and thought about what her dad said. By the time that everyone came back outside Willow had made up her mind. Willow excused herself to make some phone calls. Willow went up to the soundproof music room. Willow called Vltako first “Hi Vlatko, I have something to tell you. I have been offered the job of portland boss and I want to take it. What do you think” asked Willow. Vlatko told Willow to go and do what makes her happy. Willow then took a deep breath and made an important phone call. Willow called Henry Merritt Paulson 3. “Hi Mr Paulson I want to talk about your offer” said Willow. “I want to take the job you offered me, you can announce it straight away” said Willow. Once Willow finished the call. Willow then went to the balcony looking over her family when everyone's phone pinged at the same time. Willow looks down on them and then sees Christen, Tobin and Jess stand up at the same time. 

“Willow you are the manager of Portland Thorns”said Jess, “I can't believe my little sister will be my manager” said Tobin. Willow smiled down at them and then headed back inside to go out with the family. Once Willow was outside again she got pulled into a hug by her dad. He whispered to I’m proud of you. Willow then was pulled into her mom. “Are you sure about this?” asked Cindy. Willow nodded her head, Willow then was pulled into Perry, Katie, Jeffery, who all thanked her. Willow was then pulled into Tobin and Christen. Who was still shocked, Willow then turned round to Jess and smiled. Jess ran into Willow's arm and hugged her. No one could believe that Willow was going to be a manager and no one knew that Willow took the manager exam.