9

Once it was morning Willow decided to go and explore Tokyo. Willow was finally getting used to civilian life before she had to get back to work and explore her new company that she inherited. Willow was walking to the elevator when she saw Jess talking to Alex and Kelley outside her door. Willow sent a wink to Jess as she walked into the elevator and it made Jess blush which caught the attention of Alex and Kelley. “who just made you blush” asked Alex, Jess kept quiet.

Willow got down to the breakfast area and saw most of the US national team and her family. Willow then got herself a cup of coffee and carried it to her family table and sat in between Tobin and Jeffery. Once Willow got her breakfast she sat down and began to eat “what is everyone plans today” asked Cindy. “I am going sightseeing” said Willow, Cindy and Jeffery looked at each other “mom, dad, I am fine you have to let me live my life because she cant be with me every single minute of every single day, what about if I met you back here at lunch time and have lunch with you two” explained Willow. Cindy and Jeff nodded at this, once Willow finished her breakfast she went sightseeing, and like she promised Willow met her mom and dad for her lunch.

Willow felt happy, Willow couldn’t be any happier. Willow was at peace with the world any enjoying life. Willow hoped that her life was just beginning. Willow was walking back to her room where she spotted Tobin, Alex, Christen, Ali, Ash, Jess and Kelley. Willow snuck up behind Tobin and then saw she was drinking a sports drink “boo” whispered Willow. Tobin jumped out of her skin and then spun around and saw it was Willow with a smirk on her face, Tobin and Willow looked at each other and then started to laugh. Willow then hugged Christen and said hi to Alex, Kelley, Ash and Ali.

Willow then walked past Jess and put a kiss on her check and then walked to her room, Willow could hear them grilling Jess and Willow smiled, and then she walked into her room. Willow got into her room as she went to shut the door its was stopped Willow opened the door and saw Tobin there with Alex, Kelley, Ash, Ali, Christen and Jess “yes” said Willow, “how was your sightseeing and Jess isnt telling us anything whats going on with you guys” asked Tobin “Sightseeing was amazing, Tokyo is a beautiful city, and if Jess doesnt want to tell you then I wont either” stated Willow. Tobin was shocked that Willow was standing by Jess. Willow stood by Jess she didnt want to jepodise her potential relationship with Jess. Tobin rolled her eyes at her sister, Willow just smiled at Tobin.

Once Tobin had left, Jess stayed behind “are we still on for the second” asked Willow “yes I wouldn’t want to change it” answered Jess. Jess then hugged Willow “thank you for not telling them” said Jess “its fine if you want it on the down low that’s fine” Willow expressed. Jess then kissed Willow on the check and then she left out of the door Willow stood there and smiled, Willow then walked to her bed and took of her splint and leant her crutch up against the wall. Willow then turned on the TV and flicked through the channels she landed on Grey's Anatomy. Willow had watch some episodes before she was captured she needed to catch on the tv she missed.

Willow watched the tv and relaxed until there was a knock on the door, Willow got her crutch she then walked to the door and opened the door and saw it was her siblings and her parents she let them in and then went a sat a her bed and got her splint to put on when Tobin, Katie, Perry and Jeffery came in. “Do you need an extra hand sis” asked Perry, “yes please could you get the claw thats on the dresser” asked Willow. Katie went and got it for her, Willow thanked her and then hooked the claw on her splint and then tightened up her splint.

Willow was happy to have her family around.