HOME

Scarlet POV:
           Landing my sight on the vast ocean below us,I sign as the memory of my former life  overpassed me and I hated it especially when 1 month from now,I would  go back to that hell.

            The organization reported that my so called father,Henrick requested to kill someone for a price of 100 million dollars.Gaining an eyebrow raised from "Black Crow" and me as its owner.Though I do love money and killing is not a problem,it was still risky.

It seems that the victim was an elder of a hidden sect who happened to have a strong background.Though not completely over passing ours and 4 times lower but We can not let any variable or a single mistake happen especially when we just erased the S-Sec-Scavenger?..or whatever mercenary group it was..

Besides,The black crow is now stabilizing  for the upcoming war between the other  organization when entering the top 3 of  international ranking.We need to take down "Red bull" to take over the position of Top 3.And sadly, They will have to fight on their own for I wouldn't be able to join.

As  I need to guard my cute little buns in our sweet vacation.

With that thought,my mindset instantly focused on preparing a high definition camera and drones to capture the moments.Imagining a big portraits of my little sons hang all around the room and office after vication.I giggled in absence.

"EHEHEEHEEHEHE"

"B-Boss are you alright?" Gabriel asked in concern to which I replied with my eyes rolled. How can I not know what he was thinking?he's face clearly reflect his thoughts:Boss must have been thinking of devouring young men again...

Tch,I moved my head away from his and eyed at Andy.

"Have you transferred the properties to my sons account?" Making sure that my cute little sweetie pies souvenir wouldnt be left unattended.

"Yes boss" Andy reply with confidence that I,greatly approved while extending my hands towards the young man's head,ruffling his gel hair.

 Shocking  many with pout on their faces,they looked at me waiting for a praise.

"Good job everyone,I will ask Leonard to add 500 points on your cards" I sure do am 100X  friendly than before I told myslef. Maybe its because of my sons that I treated this guys as little kid too.

Hmnn for whatever unknown reason it may be,Never the  less I am still happy and desire for this life to stay the same forever and if not then I am more than willing to manipulate everything back to were they should be.....

   .................................................

Gabriela Pov: 

I looked at my boss smiling figure,I know for sure,she is happy than she ever was for the last years...

Money,power,brains,skills and beauty my boss had it all.

She was perfect. 

Too perfect in fact to be just a mere mortal.

She had the uncanny similarity of a porcelain doll made and blessed by the Gods and Goddesses.

She was shaped to stand up beyond others. 

It May have sound as a blessing but NO

It was a nightmare, she cannot feel anything but once she had.

She always tend to be consumed to such emotion. She will be beyond repair.

In fact, I know my boss is not the same as she was before.

 For the person who I had once serve was Crimson Mikaela who I have made known for  by chance but kept as a secret from others.

My boss must have accidentally change her body to others but it most unlikely to be voluntary like those recent news circulating about a 3 crazy scientist who's scientific research  was to proved that exchanging a person's memories to another dead body is possible...Hmnnnnn...and it appears to receive a favorable outcome 2 years ago. Thinking about it-..

"Gabriel-Gabriel!"  my thoughts were suddenly shaken as I delved into the calling voice... My idiot pet/lover boy a.k.a Clay.

"Riel,stop looking at Van"He talked almost in a commanding tone while positioning himself beside me.

"What?"I countered in question for his sudden accusation that I was not even aware off.
Besides,Van is completely 3 rows  ahead and even if he sit beside me,I will not do such thing for its low of me to look for another man while completely  tied with this jerk.

Im also not into men in the firdt place, its just that...Clay...was unexpected?.. that I completely seat aside gender/sex  and irrelevant things...

Hayyyyyy,what the hell was I even  thinking when I picked him up in the street 5 years ago even thought he was a cute abandoned puppy.... A big puppy..

"Riel" He suddenly yank my body towards his completely caught myself unguard

"Im sorry" Sadness and loneliness displayed in his front

 but I noticed his naughty hands stroked my thighs *sign*

..Seriously?.He never learn...Shaking my head in exasperation,I then close my eyes leaning in his broad shoulder....sleeping....

"Rie-" Perhaps noticing my  lack of enthusiasm, he finally shut up..Planting a kiss on top of my head we both were driven to lulling sleep. 

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hi guyz!Im back lol...In this chapter I tried to not only focused on the Fl but to also show a little information and perspective from Gabriel and his relationship with his Puppy(Clay)....