ch.4

saige | june 25th

hearing my cell open i sat up and smiled when i saw marq walking in .

"you bold .. you wanna do it in here?" i asked , i was definitely down although somebody could catch us but he'd get in trouble not me.

"nah im just bringing you this" he spoke opening his hand showing me a small white pill.

"you tryna drug me?" i asked mugging his hand . "it's a plan b.. take it" he spoke .

i grabbed the pill from his hand and laid back down. "okay i will"

"let me see you take it" he spoke staring at me . "lmao okay i guess" i spoke getting up .

i popped the pill in my mouth and grabbed my gatorade then my cell door opened "officer marq what are you doing in here?"

i looked up seeing another guard had entered my room.

"making sure saige isn't starting anymore fights" he spoke .

"we need you in cell 5 , christina attempted suicide again"

marq cut his eyes at me before leaving out .

i stood up and spit the pill into my toilet before flushing it , i then rinsed my mouth out and laid back down.

i didn't take it because i don't trust marq , that pill could have been anything, i didn't see him take it out the plan b box so how i know it's really a plan b?

"he should've pulled out" i mumbled.

a few minutes later i heard all the cells buzz letting us know it was unlocked and we could go out into the pod .

i got up and put my shoes on before walking out of my cell "if you want to do outside rec come with me" a guard yelled .

i thought for a minute before i got in line to go outside, i haven't been outside in a good 2 months , i don't even remember how fresh air smell lol.

"finally you coming outside" brielle said as she stood beside me "it don't be nothing to do outside" i spoke as the line started .

"i be talking to my lil boo" brielle spoke . "who darius?"

"yea darius" she spoke smiling .

i shook my head as we continued walking with the group till we were outside .

once outside bri went straight to the fence , there was a tall ass fence separating us from the boys and that's what the girls mostly do out here .

talk to these fucking felons .

i followed bri as i watched her scan the other side . "where is he?" i asked looking at her .

"i don't kn-

"bri !"

we both turned our heads seeing some boy walking up , he was sagging and had hella random ass face tats that weren't even cute on him.

"darius told me to tell you he in the hole" the guy spoke .

"the hole really.. what happened?" she asked .

"he stabbed a nigga in here" the guy spoke all nonchalant .

"the fuck" i spoke , i aint know darius was like that .

"that's what happens over here when you rep the wrong gang .. you feel me ?" the guy spoke as he started throwing up gang signs .

"no i don't feel you" i spoke mugging him. "fuck with me lil baby" he spoke smirking at me .

i mugged him again then turned to bri " i'm going back in" i spoke and she nodded , she stayed to get more answers .

that guy creeped me out , and brielle's boyfriend sounds like one dangerous ass mf .

how you stab somebody for being in a different gang then you.. a gang that don't benefit you in any way at that.

niggas are stupid .

i went back into my cell and as soon as i sat down marq walked back in.

"did you take it?" he asked .

"yes .. nobody wants to be carrying your fucking child" i lied .

"good, the fuck" he mugged me.

"why are you even still in here i said i took it" i asked laying down on my bed . "if you not tryna eat me out you can leave" i added .

"shut the fuck up damn all you think about is sex, here"

i chuckled before grabbing the envelope he handed me .

after that he left .

i knew the mail wasn't from a family member because i ain't heard from nun of them since i got locked up so what could it be ?

i opened it and scanned through it . at the very bottom it said

NAME : SAIGE MAI DAVIS
AGE: 21
NEW RELEASE DATE: August 1st

••••••••••••••

make sure you read the dates because i'm doing time skips .