ch.11

saige | november 17

"thank you" i spoke as brandon came back into the car with our ice cream.

"so you didn't know he was married this whole time?" brielle asked as she started eating her ice cream .

"how was i supposed to know he never told me"

"he has a picture of her on his desk, i saw it everytime i went into his office"

"oooohhhhhh yea i saw that picture too but i assumed it was his sister or something" i shrugged .

brandon started shaking his head "so was he happy when you said the gender"

"no not really , you guys were more excited then he was"

"well fuck them my nephew is gonna be loved regardless" brielle spoke .

i looked down as i felt my eyes start
to water .

i need this pregnancy to be over because i'm not even a easy crier so i know it's the hormones .

"awwwww" i heard brandon say as he pulled me into a hug causing me to cry even more .

after a minute i pulled away and wiped my eyes then continued eating my ice cream like nothing happened.

"if you let me , i'll be a father figure to him"

i looked up at brandon then at brielle "so you do like her you liar" she simi yelled then popped him in his head .

"i think i do honestly"

i felt myself blushing so i quickly turned my head .

my emotions change so quick

he used his hand which was cold from holding ice cream and turned my head back to him by my chin.

"i-

he cut me off by smashing his lips into mine , we started to kiss as he ran his fingers through my hair .

i think what kept me going for so long was the fact that his lips tasted like carmel ice cream .

"damn get a room" brielle spoke causing him to then break the kiss .

i sat back in my seat and continued eating my ice cream while they started talking about the future and us all three getting a house together.

"what time is it?" brielle asked .

i looked down at my phone "3:15"

"oh shit i'm late for work" she spoke .

brandon started the car and instantly his music started .

a lot of the songs he played i didn't know them due to me being in jail but i like them .

he mostly listened to nba youngboy, lil durk , gherbo and kodak

we pulled up to brielle's job and she hopped out .

i looked at brandon and he smiled .

am i catching feelings ???

i haven't done that since my ex which was years ago .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

what main 3 artists do you listen to?

mine are nba youngboy , king von and nicki minaj .