ch.18

omniscient | february 25th

"ughhhh" saige groaned hearing the baby crying from the baby monitor.

she looked at the clock seeing it was 3:15am before sliding out of bed .

she had been home with her baby for 10 days and she has yet to get more then 3 hours of sleep at a time .

brandon tries to help as much has he can but since saige is breast feeding there wasn't much brandon could do when the baby was hungry .

saige walked into the nursery and picked her crying son up.

once he was in her arms she pulled her boob out and positioned him up to allow him to latch on.

once he started she went back into her room and layed down.

after about 20 minutes she burped ayden then laid him down in the middle of her and brandon before falling back to sleep .

6:00 am

saige woke up to ayden crying once again , but this time she opened her eyes to see brandon changing his diaper , "thank you" saige mumbled as she closed her eyes back.

she tried to go back to sleep but due to the loud crying she couldn't .

she sat up and brandon handed her the baby, when she held him in her arms he cried more .

"ayden what's wrong?" saige asked her crying baby .

she then slid out the bed and started walking around the house with him patting his back.

she laid a blanket down then sat him on the floor in the livingroom then pressed on one of his light up toys , getting him to stop crying and start looking at all the lights .

"have you seen brielle?" brandon asked as he came downstairs, dressed in this work uniform.

"she not in her room?"

"nah i just checked"

"well i don't know , she told me she was going out last night i assumed she came back i'll call her though" saige spoke .

"ight" brandon spoke as he walked over to them .

he kissed ayden on the forehead then kissed saige on her lips "i'll see y'all later" he spoke and she nodded .

saige then pulled her phone out and pressed on brielle's contact.

she furrowed her eyebrows when the call went straight to voicemail.

she hung up then sent her a text and when she looked down she saw ayden sleep again.

she didn't even want to move him and risk waking him up, so she grabbed a cover and laid it over the both of them and she fell asleep on the livingroom floor right along with him.

~

waking up to her phone ringing saige quickly answered it trying not to wake the baby up it was too late .

she sighed when she saw aydens eyes pop open .

she instantly started rubbing his back so he wouldn't cry , she then put her phone on speaker "hello?"

"saige you up?" marq asked over the phone .

"well i wasn't but i am now"

"my bad , i just wanted to let you know , i just got to work and i'm looking through my files of new inmates and i see brielle's name" he spoke .

she signed "what is she back in there for ?"

"a hit and run + dui she hit a police car and tried to get away , and to make it worst she was drunk"

"do she have a bail?"

"nope , the judge ain't giving her one" he spoke .

"well make him give her one" saige said

"even if i could i wouldn't, the fuck you think because you had my child i care about your friend ? she shouldn't have been drinking and driving"

"marq please shut up before you make me mad"

"i'm just informing you about yo friend, and i think you should pick better friends because i don't want my son around them typa people" he spoke over the phone .

"your son? the one you've only seen once since we've been out the hospital?"

"you know you can bring him by the house any time , don't blame that on me"

"i'm literally in so much pain and i'm sleep deprived but i have to bring him to you in order for you to see him? fuck you marq"

saige then hung the phone up. and texted brandon letting him know about brielle .

•••••••••••••••

brielle back in jailll

not me updating at 2am ... 🌚🙂