ch.6

saige | july 30th

"i'm so sad that you're leaving .. i'm gonna miss you" brielle spoke as she pulled me into a hug.

"your release date is coming up too we'll see eachother again" i spoke .

we broke the hug and i sat down holding my hand over my mouth , ive been throwing up lately and it comes at random times ... right now was one of them times .

"y'all both leaving me , i don't even know who i'm gonna hang with when y'all gone" payton spoke .

i stood up from the table and speed walked back into my cell.

once in my cell i dropped to my knees and started to throw up in the toilet.

soon after, brielle walked in.

"girl what's up with you?" brielle asked as she handed me some tissue.

"where's payton?" i asked her as i wiped my mouth then flushed the toilet.

"she's showering" brielle spoke sitting down.

"ima tell you but you can't tell anybody, not payton.. nobody" i spoke and she nodded looking at me like i was weird .

"i had sex with officer marq and he gave me a plan b pill but i didn't take it and now i think i'm pregnant but i'm really not sure .. there's no way i can find out in here"

brielle stared at me for a second before she started laughing , catching me off guard because wasn't shit funny to me .

"yo ass is lying , you gotta be" she spoke .

"i'm serious , why would i play like that"

"he could lose his job and go to jail" brielle spoke .

"i know and i don't know what to do , i get out in 2 days i guess i'll ask him what he wants to do but untill then this stays between us"

she nodded and hugged me again " well if you do decide to keep it i'm team boy"

i was about to respond when payton walked into my cell .

"tell me why these bitches was fighting in the shower" she spoke .

"what ? who?" i asked laughing .

"i don't know them but i had to hurry out the showers because of them" she shrugged sitting beside us on my bed .

"im always missing the good fights" brielle spoke poking her bottom lip out .

seconds later we heard two whistles causing me to roll my eyes .

we all got on the floor even tho we weren't near it because if we didn't we'd get in trouble.

"i can promise you i will never be back in this hell hole" i spoke as i layed on the floor .

"good you don't need to be hitting people with deadly weapons" payton spoke .

"i didn't even hit the nigga with a deadly weapon i just threw bleach in his eyes" i spoke rolling my eyes .

a year ago i got into some drama with a girl and her man tried to jump in, i knew i couldn't win that fair and square so i dashed bleach on him before beating both they asses .

and for that reason i had to do a year in jail , it could've been longer but this was my first offense.

and honestly if a dude try to run up on me id do it again but i won't get caught next time .

🙂