10.Grovelling Guest

⚠️The chapter contains violence and blood.
---------------------------------------------------------

~•~

When he backs to his consciousness, he finds himself in a huge cabin. Half dark half-light. Some daylight is coming from the gaps near the ceiling. He looks around and finds some iron racks.. a few wooden boxes, sacks and other stuff.

For some reason, the place feels more terrible than a jail, where he spends 12 years. Then he was rescued by a 'kind' man. So kind that he asked him to kill one after another forever. He gave unlimited supplies of fire guns...

But he couldn't bring the expected results...

What will happen to him? He remembered he was abducted to this place last night for that. With his friend.

He feels his hands are tied with a pilar on his back, while he was sitting on the ground. There is another pair of hands touching his.

"Robin!! Hey, robin! Wake up!"
He calls his mate who is unconscious behind him.

As soon as Robin wakes up, a big iron door opens in a corner, a big flash of light fall over their eyes. He closes his eyes and when he opens them, that 'kind' person is standing in front of him. With a thick and solid steel rod in his hand.

"Well??" He says.

"Boss. Please forgive me." The first man pleads in a dried voice.

"Oh?? Forgive? What that means?"

"I'm grateful to you for getting me out from jail, but I don't want to continue this business with you... please"

Bonk!!!!

The heavy steel rod hits his stomach.

"Ack!!" With a horrible pain, his words lost their way.

"If you're are grateful, then you should repay me. How can you say that you don't want to??"

The man starts crying.

Bam!

The rod again hit his chest and shoulder.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" "Aahhhh"

"Now, you only cry like this?? Did I brought you for shitty singing??" The strange 'kind' man yells at him and again hits him with the heavy rod.
This time on his head.

"I like guys like you, that's why I brought you from jail... Every one of you.
Remember, When I beat you, that's mean I love you."

He hits again on his head.
"I beat you cause I love you!!"

Again on the face!
"I beat you cause I love you morons!! It's always like that...!"

He hits his head again

Again

And again

Until his face becomes unrecognisable...

The man shouts after the first two hits, he couldn't make any sound after that.

The guy called Robin, totally froze, fear to imagine what will happen to him...

"So, You don't want to work for me huh??" The man asks the guy.

The guy replies gibberish in a very low tone. His nose smacked. His lips smashed. Terrible pain all over the body

"If you can't be any use of mine... you don't deserve to stay alive. THAT'S MY RULE!!"

The guy screams and hits the final blow with all his power. His head completely smashed. Blood splash everywhere. Even near Robin.