39. False Happiness

A few elements may be a little disturbing. Thanks for reading. Truly Sorry for the unwanted mistakes.

------------------------------------

Sean stops his bike at one of guardian's opium den. Now he doesn't need to disguise himself as the young guardian anymore. "Bring him." He orders and stands near the door. 

When the guy comes, Sean goes to him. "You need to help me."

"How and Why?"

"Tell me Where is Eric?"

"I don't know."

"Don't lie!"

"I'm not lying. Aren't you the one who put me here? How will I know about him or will he know about me?" Soma, the boy from the club who survived says.

"Then some with me. We'll search Eric. You need to meet him - stop him."

"Stop him from what?" asks Soma.

"From doing what is he doing! Stop killing others and let Yibo free!"

Soma laughs. "Why do I? The trash humans should be eliminated. What we feel for them is exactly what they feel for us.
They've got good foods, good home, money, looks, education, love, job, prestigious place.. they won't understand the fuck about us, how can we care for them? I don't think master is wrong. Why should I stop him? How could I stay alive if he didn't take me in?"

Sean leaves a deep breath. He used to despise human being too... But a whole species can't be blamed. Many people are innocent among them...
Even you kill the person or give punishment for who is wrong, you can't change the loop or even the person.
Habit doesn't die even if you are killed.

And isn't the process made you the same as the person?

Killing is just satisfaction... Not treatment.

But, any means, Eric needs to be stopped. And rescue Yibo.

Sean looks at Soma.

"He took Yibo. Do you think he should be with him? Not you?"

Soma looks at him, next moment, he chuckles, "So you're asking my sacrifice for yourself, right?"

"You see, I don't beg. I'm letting no stone unturned. If you want to go to him, you can offer help, or get lost. I didn't emphasise the fact how we saved you what happened in the bar or I'm not pressing my gun to your head either." Sean says as he goes to his bike.

Sean says, "I'll come again. Think about it."

Soma: I'll kill myself before that.

Sean looks at his eyes, says, "Don't die a meaningless death. You too want to see him, aren't you?"

Soma looks at the ground. His life got no meaning. Now he is out of that four walls, will he just die when the time comes?
Not even seeing the man, his saviour once?
No matter what is he to others...his actions are justified or not...Eric is the man he is thankful to, the man he loves

Did he try enough to live the life outside of the life he was given?
He is not...

If he dies, that will be truly meaningless. No person will feel a fuck about him, including himself.
.
.

"Why do you think I have got the power to stop him?" Soma asks Sean.

"I don't know. But you could do it. I believe Yibo. I saw him believing in You."