15. The Boundary of Our World

Present Time

Few days have passed since. Days are back to normal. Police didn't find any clue about the murder of Mr Kim. Nor missing Ms Kim. She is still under Yibo's care.

That day Zo calls the officials in a meeting.
They got an invitation of collaboration of a Company. They make gaming gadgets. With Seanian, they want to spread their work and take gaming world to a new level. That's what it says.

They want to make machines for house or place like arcade and various handy gadgets for gaming. They promised to take mobile or computer to a next level for gaming. So, they want the help of Seanian.

When team 'Seanian' check their work and data, they find That was a start-up company. A few products reached the market. Though they have a good rating.

Their works are not bad, but it's hard to take a quick decision like this. They only discussed matters through emails. Noone from the company still did not call for a proper meeting yet.

As per data, it's a partnership business of two guys. One of them got very good degrees and so. But there wasn't much data about the company. Probably because it's new?

"Why a strange Company will contract us?" Someone comments.

"If a company wants to collaborate, shouldn't they feed us more about them?"

"Probably they will tell us more when we meet?"

After a small discussion about it, they took some other matters of the company and then the meeting is dismissed. Zo drops some papers and releases a sigh.

At that time, Amy appears at the door.

"Ah, dear, come in."

"Here the addresses that you've asked."

Zo takes the papers and flips with some 'hm' sounds.

"Ok, thanks, Amy." She smiles at her.

"No prob!" She waves a hand like a salute with two fingers.
"But why you need them? Are you suspecting them for something?"

"Not suspecting them. But I also don't know much about them. You know my working style. I'm feeding my curiosity."

"Well. Then there is a lot of things you may like to know."

"Really? What is it?"

"I'll tell you later."

"It's oky to visit them, right?"

"Yea, I think so. Will I go with you?"

"It's fine. I'll manage."

"Okie"

Mr Kang asks moving his hand, "Where are you going??"

"To Smoke"

"!!!!"

"Haha, you know dear I stopped it when Eian came inside me. I'm just going to check an opium den. To know more about the guardian."