Season 2 Chapter 25 Party

No one's POV

Sora and the others were currently at the dungeon and they were fighting multiple Hell Hound, with Bell and Sora at the front killing multiple of them, and Welf and Mikoto at the rear, and Rin and Lili at the back. And after awhile, they decided to take a break.

Welf: I thought we'd have more trouble, but it all worked out.

Bell: Yeah. Thanks, Miss Mikoto.

Mikoto: There's no need for that. I'm the one who asked you to come. I can't get in the way.

Sora: No...even so, it was a huge help.

Rin: Yeah. Just having one extra person makes the Middle Floors a lot easier.

Lili: Yeah. I didn't know how we were gonna survive the first time, if we came just the 5 of us. Honestly, Master Sora here had to carry all 4 of us.

Sora: -_- So your saying that me carrying the 4 of you was just a fluke then?

Lili: ^^ Don't take it to the heart!

Sora looked at her annoyed and the rest just laugh and Mikoto bowed down her head.

Mikoto: I'm sorry. It was our own actions that put you in such danger.

Mikoto bowed down her head apologizing and the rest just smile at her.

Bell: It's fine, Miss Mikoto.

Welf: It's over, right?

Mikoto: But I can't just forget about it.

Sora: Mikoto...

Mikoto then looked at Sora who was smiling at her.

Sora: I know that you think that you can't forgive yourself because of what happen, but you were doing it to help your injured ally. And not only that, you still came for us...and you realize of what you did wrong and apologized to us, and we already forgive you. So it's time for you to forgive yourself...

Mikoto looked at Sora completely shocked at how kind he is, and she saw that everyone else is smiling at her and she smile and had tears on her eyes.

Mikoto: Thank you...

Sora: Well, shall we continue a bit more?

Everyone: Yeah...

(Timeskip)

After they were done at the Dungeon, other than Mikoto, Sora and the others went to a bar to celebrate, Welf rank up and they cheers.

Bell: Congratulation on Ranking up, Welf.

Welf: Thanks!

Lili: Level 2... huh...

Rin: Now you're a high-class BlackSmith.

Sora: And the value of what you make will go up, too. Now you are free to mark your work with the sign of your Familia, right?

Welf: I'm not free to do that. With my poor work, I definitely can't make anything bad enough to embarrass my Goddess.

Bell: But even so, you're a High Class BlackSmith.

Lili: That's true... The equipment manufactured by a High Class BlackSmith is in high demand.

Rin: Your right, if it is officially announced, the reputation of Welf as a BlackSmith will spread.

Bell then realized something and look down saddened.

Bell: Ah but, the reason you joined our group was to acquired special skill as a BlackSmith. That means you are leaving our group, Welf?

Welf just slammed his mug at the table and smile at Bell.