Ch. 18 - RIDDLED

Florence's outfit

Chapter Eighteen 🦊 Riddled 🦊

Chapter Eighteen
🦊 Riddled 🦊

"I said hold still." Lydia said when Florence sat up straight to crack her back slightly. Lydia and Florence were in the art room of the highschool late at night. Florence was sitting on the stood in the middle of the room, slouched forward slightly with her elbows on her knees and her hands interlocked while Lydia sketched her.

"I've been sitting still for an hour and a half, I'm gonna have to straighten my back at some point." She said before getting back in her original position, "Are we even allowed to be here this late? What if security catches us?" She asked and Lydia chuckled.

"There is no security! The number of homicides in this school has seen to it that no sane person will ever take a night job here again." She said and Florence smirked slightly and raised her eyebrows, "So what I'm hearing is that we're all alone...?" Florence asked as she sat up again and Lydia looked at her in amusement.

"You're losing the pose again." She said and Florence smiled and squinted slightly, "You know, when you said you wanted me to model for you, this wasn't what I thought you had in mind..." She said and Lydia hummed.

"Oh, really?" She asked as Florence took off her jacket and tossed it to the side, "If you're thinking nude modeling, it's usually done without the shirt and pants." Lydia said as she went back to sketch until she got hit by a sweater making her look over to see Florence in just her bra and pant.

"Want me to keep going?" Florence asked as Lydia stated at her for a moment, "I have no problem going fully naked. I could even bring out my Phoenix wings. Naked girl with wings of fire, that would be hot... Literally and figuratively." Florence said making Lydia roll her eyes and look at her in amusement.

"Remind me why I like you again?" She said and Florence shrugged slightly, "Cause I'm hot and we're basically soulmates." She said and Lydia hummed as she turned back to the paper. "And I'm good with my hands." Florence said making Lydia's jaw fall slightly as she looked at Florence with wide eyes, "You can't deny it, princess." She said and Lydia just huffed and rolled her eyes making Florence laugh.