Ch. 61 - RADIO SILENCE

Florence's outfit

(Minus the jacket)

(Minus the jacket)

Chapter Sixty-One
Radio Silence

Stiles slowly came out of a slight trance like state and glanced around to see he was sitting in some train station making him furrow his brows. He glanced around at app the people around him, no one was talking. Everyone was just doing their own thing.

He looked over at the doctor that was sitting next to him, "Excuse me, sorry..." He said making her look at him. "Where are we?" He asked and she raised her eyebrows, "We're at the train station." She said and he nodded slightly.

"Right. Okay. Helpful. Which train station, exactly?" He asked, "Train station number one-thirty-seven." She said as she looked over at the wall making him follow her line of sight. On the wall wer a few lamp, two signs that read "ARRIVALS" and "DEPARTURES" followed by a bunch of towns. Above the signs read "TRAIN STATION 137".

"Did you see me come in? Or a girl with colorful hair?" Stiles asked making her glance at him and shake her head, "No..." She said and he furrowed his brows. "How long have you been here?" He asked and she shrugged slightly, "Maybe an hour?"

"We got here at the same time. It's been at least six hours." The man next to the doctor said makin Stiles raise his eyebrows, "Six hours?" He asked and the man nodded before going back to reading his newspaper. "Where are you goin'?" Stiles asked and the doctor looked at a lost for words as she thought for a moment.

"Uh... Uh, I had a ticket with me somewhere, um..." She said as she started looking around her white hospital coat and scrubs, "You always travel in your work clothes?" Stiles asked making her look down at her clothes. "I must have been in a rush..." She said and Stiles furrowed his brows before looking around, noticing a ticket booth.

He quickly got up and walked over to the booth which had no sign of anyone being there. He furrowed his brows before dragging his fingers along side the counter which had a good few inches of dust on it. "Do you know if anyone works here?" Stiles asked as he glanced back but before anyone could answer him, the overhead speaker cracked to life.

"The following stops have been cancelled: Hollatine, Batten, Baybury, Deer Ridge, Red Oak..."

Everyone started to get up and started walking off to the side where there wasnt any benches. "Excuse me, where are those trains going?" Stiles asked, and no one paid him any mind.

"Trenton, Anderson, King Springs..."

"Excuse me, do you know what train this is?" Stiles asked as he slowly followed everyone, "Does anyone know where this train's going?" He asked and no one answered. "Excuse me, do you know what train this is?" He asked some lady as he started walking faster but she didn't answer him, "Do you know where this train's going?" He asked again before noticing everyone was staring down a tunnel.