Thirty Seven

I awoke with a sweet scent filling my nostrils. My eyes slid open carefully at the feeling of something partially laying over me. Without moving, my eyes moved to what was ontop of me. Long silky hair was sprawled all over my chest. A slim arm was draped over my waist. And a heart shaped face was pressed firmly into my chest.

I looked towards the window, noticing that the sun was up. A curse left my lips. Why had no one felt the need to wake us up?

Wake up. Mate Queen.

A sigh left my lips as I felt the need to silence my idiotic behemoth. He had said 'wake up' after the fact that I was awake. Imbecile. Now I had the painstaking task of waking Estelle.

"Estelle, wake up," I said as I began to sit up. Making her move right along with me. Considering she was half on top of me. "Estelle," I growled as she tumbled to the other side of the bed. Her back pressed into the mattress. Our bed was so large yet she invaded my spot...I did hold her while we slept but how had she managed to get so close to me? Whatever the reason I did not really mind.

A frown found its way unto my face as I leaned over her, watching her closely. "Estelle I know you hear me, wake up." She slowly opened her eyes, a soft smile on her lips. Did she know what I wanted to do to those lips? I could feel my behemoth rising the longer my eyes looked over her body. She suddenly gasped, her cheeks reddening as her hands ran over my naked chest. I suppressed a growl as she attempted to move away from me. 

"L-Loche," she gulped, as I held her tighter, watching her cheeks redden as she looked over our bodies. "Why are you so loud and close? Tis still time to sleep," she claimed.

Time to sleep? It is past sunrise. It is time to bathe and get her prepared, not sleep. "You have slept long enough. Both of us have."

I watched her sit up, scoot to her side and then lie back down. "Estelle, you are to wake up now," I instructed her as she completely ignored me.

What was wrong with her?! "Estelle," I snapped, grabbing her arm. She began to try and wiggle out of my grasp.

"Loche, I want to sleep!" She complained as I had managed to stop her flailing and fumbling limbs. "Loche," she frowned. "You are being an awful husband!"

I had her pinned to our bed. My hands shackling her slim wrists. "You have to get the mark of my people today," I explained to her as she sighed then closed her eyes. "Estelle what do you think you are doing?"

"Sleeping," she said defiantly. I would drag her to the bath and throw her in it if I had to. I was itching to see her unblemished back stained with the sign of my people.

My eyes slid over her plump lips. The thin column of her neck...down to her collarbone. To her chest that were spilling out of her nightgown..

Noticing that my assessment of her  was getting me extremely aroused I had to stop... then I heard her soft snore. "Estelle!"

Her eyes popped open. "Loche! Get off of me!" She struggled. "You are so rude!" She fumed. Her cheeks beginning to redden. "I am trying to sleep," she frowned as my lips kissed the junction between her neck and shoulder. Where I had savagely staked my claim unto her skin. I heard her breath hitch as my lips kissed up her neck. Nipping at the tender flesh.

"You-you...big dragon," she breathed out as I watched her lips purse. My wife wanted me to kiss her. Who was I to deny her this little request?

Our lips connected in a slow, sensual kiss. Every soft whimper and sigh that came from her lips had both Gaul and I wanting to take our sweet little wife... In more ways than one.