-Eleven-

"Stop!"

The tip of my blade ran over the flesh of the fae's neck. He lay on the floor, unmoving. Perspiration covered his body like a new set of armor. I pressed the tip lightly into his neck, letting a fine thin line of crimson blood stream  down his neck and soak his clothes.

"I surrender!" He bellowed out as I dropped my sword. Letting it clatter to the ground. He sighed out loudly and his head that was raised up, fell back to lie on the ground.

I cursed the gods while stalking up to him before bending down. "Get up shadow fae," I spat, noticing the bruises that he acquired yesterday were already healing well. I was surprisingly glad by it. For if Estelle were to see him she might be more than upset. He groaned, still unmoving.

Kill.

My claws were fully out and ready to spar, so I pressed them into his chest. "On your feet and fight me shadow fae," I growled out watching him wince in pain as my claws began to draw blood from his chest.

"I said I surrender!" He shouted, trying to remove my hand from himself.

"You surrender when I say you do. You expect to be successful in a fight against a dragon do you not?" After I had fought him and won he had begged me to train him. He said he wanted his 'Su Anya' safe in this country he had to learn how to fight a dragon.' I agreed. But I refuse to train a weakling. I would not waste my time if he was not serious.

He sighed, "Okay! I will get up and fight you again." I withdrew my sword and allowed him to stand to his feet. I watched as he stood and dusted himself off, his hand going to his neck. Which has a minuscule cut to it. He winced.

"You have felt much worse from me the day before yet you wince! Pain is your weakness. If you acknowledge pain when you fight you will never win," I told him as I swung my sword at him. He staggered back as it sliced the skin of his cheek. He held his fresh cut and let out a frustrated groan. He still focused on his pain after I told him not to! Fae apparently do not listen.

My behemoth became even more enraged with this man. I dropped my sword and grabbed him by the neck. My claws digging into his skin, "Do. Not. Focus. On. Self." I threw him unto the ground, where he landed with a thud.

"Okay, I understand!" He wheezed, holding a weak hand up to cover his face. "Do not kill me in a simple sparring match!"

This Fae earned the rank of a highly decorated soldier? The thought of him being anything more than a mere rag doll with a mouth irritated me. "You tell me not to kill you in a sparring match. I do not hear words, I hear actions! Your limbs are capable of moving, so fight me," I roared.

The scales of my behemoth began to cover me like a second skin. My eyes becoming sharper as my behemoth begged to be let free. To kill this thing who was not worthy of sparring with me.

Eat. Fae good meat.

He staggered up to his feet, his sword held in front of him. The large scythe he wielded was no more. I had broke it, when he challenged me. I suppose I broke his spirit when I did so, he became enraged. Although he did not win, I could see the fire in his eyes as he fought me after I broke his 'toy.'

The fire was no longer there. A look of hopelessness replaced it. I snarled, what would it take to get this Fae irate again?

As I dodged his weak attempts at landing a blow, it suddenly reached me. Estelle. She was the reason he had challenged me after all. She was the oil that would light him ablaze.

"You are a sad excuse for a guard. I could go right up to your Su Anya and do as I please. No one would stop me," I told him as his eyes widened. He paused, his mouth hanging open in shock. "My kingdom, my men. No one would care. I could make her bare our children before we even wed," I chuckled as he began to shake.