57. His wrath

Everytime you push her away,
she'll come back to you like a small kid.

You could piss her off,but
she'll never stay mad at you for long.

You could keep making mistakes everytime, and she'll continue forgiving you.

You could make her hate you,
but she'll love you the same way.

~~~~•~~~~

Author's POV

Aadya seated on the couch with many thoughts wandering in her brain. Annapurna's words were still echoing in her ears. She never expected that Annapurna and infact the whole family would get to know the truth.

Noticing her lost in thoughts Omkar approached her and shook her shoulder.

"Huhh!!" She looked at him gaining back her senses.

"Where are you lost? I am ranting your name from the previous few minutes" he complained.

She shook her head and lowered her gaze.

He seated next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She looked at him.

"What happened?" he asked holding her hand and interwining his fingers with her's.

She kept mum.

"Come on. Tell me" he said.

She looked away as she didn't feel like reminding him of Priya.

"Ok fine. I won't compel you" saying so he separated their hands and held her chin making her look at him.

A sigh escaped her mouth.

"Whatever the issue is.. don't think much about it." saying so he planted a kiss on her forehead.

She smiled.

"That's good" he smiled. And that widened her smile.

"Okay then. Get back to work" saying so he patted her shoulder and got up from the couch.

They resumed their work after exchanging smiles.

~~~~•~~~~

Omkar's POV

We reached home. Khushi was on the couch in the hall scrolling her phone.

"Khushi" I called her standing in front of her.

In a jerk she looked at me and soon looked back at her phone.

"Khushi" I called her again.

She didn't respond.

That was literally breaking my heart.

"Khushi. Plz raaa. Talk to me once" I said standing on my knees infront of her with tears welled in my eyes.

She got up from the couch and went away. A lone tear escaped my eye.

I was on the verge of sobbing when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Aadya. Immediately I stood on my foot and marched away.

Aadya was ranting my name but I didn't respond. I ascended the stairs. She was following me. I stepped into the room and slammed the door on her face.

"Omkar" Aadya was calling me knocking the door. I didn't feel like opening.

My little sistaa..she stopped talking to me the day she got to know about my relationship. I slapped her that day for whom? For that bitch Priya. And what Priya have done to me?? Filled my life with complications and left.