9. Tedious life

Aadya's POV

6 months later...

Thud.... A loud thud reached my pinna disturbing my sleep.

"Amma.. plz lemme sleep for some time" I said tossing to the other side. Reality hit me hard in the very next second driving away my sleep.

I rushed into the bathroom and took a shower.

"Mam.. breakfast" said the house help when I descended the stairs.

" I don't have time. I'll have something in the canteen" I replied and rushed to my scootee.

I do this intentionally. I wake up, take a shower, leave the house early and arrive late in the evening to avoid someone atleast for some hours. I started secluding myself.

I went to the park as usual and sat on the bench. The greenery and the cold breeze gives peace atleast for sometime.

Seriously.. I wanted to run away. My expectations were brutally murdered. I didn't dream my dreams anymore. Smiles ceased to happen. Do I deserve to spend my life like this?

Breaking the chain of thoughts my phone started to ring. It was my boss.

"Hello" I picked the call.

"Ms.Aadya. Where are you? Is the file ready? Did you check the mails?" he shooted questions one by one without waiting for my replies.

"Yes Sir the file is ready. I checked my mails..there is no mail from Mr.Gowda. And I am on the way to office" I said and disconnected the call.

"What a life??" I sighed and headed to my office.

I wanted to resign my job. But I can't as I have to work as P.A atleast for 4 years before leaving the company as per the contract. If I have to leave the job under any circumstances I have to pay a hefty amount which I can't afford to do so.

There were few meetings and my boss gave the day off to everyone after the meetings.

"What should I do now? Do I have to go home?" I sighed.

I reached home and went upstairs to my room. I changed clothes and stepped into the bathroom to wash my face. I looked at the reflection in the mirror. My eyes unknowingly fell on the thali (mangalasutra) hanging on my neck..

.
.
.
To be continued. .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why was aadi behaving this weirdly??

OMG.. Aadi got married...

I hope you liked this chapter.

More chapters ahead. Will update the next chapter soon.

THANK YOU :)