2. Conversation with the boss

Aadya's POV

"May I come in Sir?" I asked while opening the door of his cabin.

"Yes please" answered my boss.

Slowly I entered his cabin. He was immersed in his file.

"Good morning Sir" I greeted him.

"Good morning" he greeted back.

I gained courage and asked "Sir. You called to talk to me. Anything important?". He listened but didn't respond. I asked him again. He lifted his head from the file.

"Yes Ms.Aadya. I need to talk something important" he told.

"Is it about yesterday's conference?" I asked.

His phone started ringing. But he ignored.

"Yes. What do you feel? Will the client accept our proposal?" he asked.

"I don't know Sir. We tried our best to convince him. I hope he'll accept" I replied.

"Well. It is not a small deal. Our company will have huge profit." he said.

"Yes Sir" I said.

Tring.. Tring.. The landline began to ring.

He answered the call. It might be from his home. As he didn't answer the phone call, they called landline. He gave one word replies. "Anyway what shall I do with his personal life"..I thought and stood there silently. He disconnected the call.

"So Ms.Aadya. Where was I?" he asked.

"Sir you were telling that this is an important deal. We'll have huge profit" I answered.

"Yes. What's your view? Is this really that important?" he asked.

"Ofcourse Sir. It is not only about profit but also about the health of many people who can't afford expensive medicines" I said.

"When you knew that it is important how can you do like this?" he roared like a lion.

"What have I done Sir?" I asked in confusion.

"Like you really don't have any idea of what you've done. Now the company have to pay for your conduct" he uttered.

"Sir I really don't know what mistake I've made. I am really very sorry Sir" I said.

"It is unforgivable and unforgettable Ms.Aadya. Get ready to face the consequences." he said and put a cover forcefully in my hand.

"What is this Sir?" I asked in shock.

"You yourself open and see. I am helpless" he told.

My hands started shivering. With utmost difficulty I opened the cover, took out the paper.

.
.

To be continued...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why was her boss yelling at her??

What she've done??

What was in that letter??

I hope you liked this chapter. More chapters ahead. Will update the next chapter soon.

Plz do share your views in the comment section.

Thank you :)