part - 5

In basement ....

There was a man sitting in a chair tied very tightly ...... If any one will see him like this then he or she will surely faint due to the horrible damage that was done on his face he is looking like a lifeless body .

And here there was a man standing with in all glory looking dangerous yet too calm for his own good ... Holding iron rod in his hand .

" Sir ... Sir please leave me I didn't do anything ple.. please sir . " The man who is tied in chair said with fear in his eyes he is looking too scared .

" Nahh .... Vansh Rai shighania maaf nhi karta saja deta hai and what you have done there is no apology for that hideous crime " he said in scary tone .

" You bastard .... How dare you spike my wife's drink Vansh Rai shighania 's wife  now you will know who is VR .... "

" Sir ... That man gave me huge amount of money to spike ma'am ' s drink I .... I just obey him . " He said .

To which he chuckled dangerously and said ... I don't know anything you dare to harm my sweetheart knowing or unknowingly now you have to pay ... With this he shot right in his head . " And a sick smirked spread over his face .

After cleaning his face with tissue paper he returned to his office ...

Sitting in his big bossy chair drinking his coffee ... He remembered how he hurt his riddhima unknowingly in the range of anger , why she don't understand that he loves her so much and didn't like that anyone disobey him if anyone was there in her place would be dead by now  but here he is talking about her sweetheart ....

He smiled widely remembering his first meet with riddhima and after that how he made her his by hook or crook ... A sly smile spread over his face as he remembered how many people he killed .... For her .

And yaa ... Riddhima still don't know that I'm a mafia king the biggest don of underworld Asia people are afraid of him but she... She just know me as a biggest buisness tycoon man and  I will make sure of it that she never able to find out the truth ever because he know how riddhima is ... She can do anything but can never compromise in her moral or values if she knows ...  Then she will leave him for sure and that he can't let happen .....

That's why he make sure riddhima always stay away from his buisness or most importantly his family .... She doesn't how important she is for him she is like drug to him without the dose of her he will surely die .....

Now he upset his sweetheart now he have to make it up for her , he thought he will suprise her on holy .... Which is day after Tommarow .... With his thoughts in his mind he walked for his another meeting .

______________________________________

VR MANSION

In kitchen ... Riddhima is making meethi baath for vansh she knew this time she had done enough damage this is the reason why vansh is so angey .... This is the first time he hurted her like this .

But she is still upset from him for not letting her talk to Sejal and killing that man who try to molest her but vansh should listen her he can't take law evertime in his hand he should gave that man to the police .

She doesn't know why her husband have so much problem with the police and laws of country ... She thought it must be related to his dark past which she doesn't want to buried again and hurt him .... She loves him and always will ....

Only one thing which riddhima don't like is he is way very possessive for her to that she sometimes feel caged or suffocated she wants him to change his this habit very badly and will try her best level to do that ......

***********

To be continued ......

what do you think will happen now !? Is vansh will change for his riddhima or will hide his inner demon from her ....

So , guys do tell me your views , like , comment and share ....

For unlocking the next chapter target would be ..

Vote - 70
Comment - 50

Your writer

Ayushi ..... 😀

             Till then bye ..... Lovelies ❤️