part - 8

" Hmmm .... Sweetheart it's amazing I'm sure you have some magic in your hands ... Darling . " Vansh said while eating and kissing her hands .

" Thanku vansh .... I'm happy that you liked it . " She said happily .... Today she's too happy that her love ... Her love of life promised her to never harm any innocent , seems like her tricked worked she was thinking all that when her thoughts of trance broke ...

" Riddhima ... Tomorrow is holi And we are going to celebrate it royally I know how you liked this festival so we are inviting my family and some of my investors will be there . " He said smiling to which she chuckled .

" As ... You say sir ... " She said dramatically while bowing her head to which vansh laughed ... Then both staring laughing .

" Riddhima it's going to be big ... So I want you to personally look over the preparation okk ...

" Ohh ... Okay vansh I will make sure there was no problem created .

-----------------------------------------------------------

       She is a Rainbow ....

                     He is a cloudy sky .

VR MANSION , Mumbai

Joyous gigglings and tinglings sounds of her heavy anklets were creating a new musical tunes in the VR MANSION that sounds were so soothing and sight was so heartwarming that filled the hearts of elders with hopes , happiness and peace .

Her wide smiles and laughs got mixed in the colourful air of holi .....

She ran behind her sister - in - law with the handful colours in her hands .

" Why is she so naughty today ? " Aryan asked who was shocked with other family members because his bhai his damn possessive for his bhabhi that he didn't let her play ....

" Siya .. Aryan came here .. Riddhima said and wrapped her arms around siya ' s neck .

" Ye hum hai .... Ye hamare nanad and devar hai ... Aur yaha holi ho rahi hai ... Riddhima said and posted the short video on social media .

" Holi hai ... , Riddhima yelled and throw the handful of colours on it .

" Why I feel that she is drunk .... Siya asked and wiped her face .

" Bhabhi did you drink bhang ? " Aryan asked and others looked at her

" How many glasses ... " Siya asked anxiously .

" Ahh ... One ... One ..two glass , it was delicious ... She said and ran away from them .

Suddenly they hit by water balloons and caught the sight of culprit .

" Bura na mano holi hai .... " Tapur said but they took colour balloons and started throwing at her .

Balloons hit her and water absorbed the fabric of her dress .

Wearing a traditional simple white colour lehenga adorned her milkish body , her jhumka swirled , hair locks bounced while floating in the rythm of her jumps .

Without seeing anyone , without waiting for anyone , her feets followed the instructions of her heart which she has caged long time ago .

It all showed how happy she was ....

" Holi .. hai , riddhima yelled at her sister - in - law who were following her but soon bumped into the wall and half of colour fell down on it .

She herself and the wall got soaked in the colours , her eyes closed she clutched the wall and All the people stood shockingly including family at their spot . They were stunned when they found VR in front of their eyes with cold expressions .

Riddhima flutterly opened her eyes and her eyes met with cold blank eyes , she took few steps away from him .

Vansh was completely stunned for a moment and his jaw actually fell from his astonishment . He couldn't believe that she is standing in front of him like this ...

Angered flashed in his eyes .... Riddhima mentally gasped to see fire in his eyes .

Seeing her handsome husband standing in front of her in completely drenched in colours , she gulped down nervously and all the mischievousness vapourised in the thin air .

At the other side , Man's instantly disappeared in the thin air who were gawking at her wife continuously , like they were never there .

Vansh eyes trained on her as she clutched her ghagra tightly . The face of her husband was so indecipherable just a moment ago , now was expression an emotion that she didn't except .

That scared her ...

" Vansh ... Wo ... Mein .. " she blabbered .

" Hmm ... Yes sweetheart .. " Vansh spoke while his gazes were running on her body which had so many colours on it making her appearance look like a Rainbow ... His rainbow ..

Wearing white ghagra choli and the sparkles of colours were enchanting her beauty .

" Holi hai .. "  she said and vansh was about to walk towards her but riddhima ignored his steps and started to moving away from him .

He tried to reach her but his hands were empty  as his sweetheart dodge his attempts , and started laughing again at his bewildered frowns that made him too cute ....

She ran fastly and followed the path of her bedroom and and his heart tempted by her teasing that caused his desires to rosed up ...

Vansh entered into the room in his long strides and found her red glowing face .

Her look was so enchanting that he wanted to feel touch her ...

To feel her ...

To explore her waist and made her as his ...

Her waist was calling him to her and he just keep walking towards her until he reched right before her ...

______________________________________

To be continued ....

How was the chapter guys ... Do tell me your views , share , like and comment ....

I know it's quite like a cliffhanger ... 😉😂

But if you want uptade ... For unlocking the next chapter I wants...

Target ..

Vote - 90
Comment - 50

Your writer
Ayushi ... 😄

           Till then bye ... Lovelies ❤️