Epilogue

He stroked her pale face and sniffed her , Her fragrance got changed due to pregnancy .

" Sweetheart ... It's very hard on you ... Isn't they . " Vansh asked his eyes darkened and a very bad desires to beat those Little seeds which are growing inside her stomach , they are making things very difficult for his sweetheart .

" Vansh ... You again started they are our baby ... Can't I do this for them . " Riddima said taking deep breath trying to control her rising anger due to her darling husband .

Vansh sighed and help her to lay down on bed but his mind were full of worry ... Fear of losing ...

Going inside washroom taking bath he walked out only to see her sleeping peacefully a smile appeared on his face looking her like this ...

Days passed .... But the situation were not so good ... They were very happy to become a parents but whenever riddhima spitted out all the food she had eaten or faint in the bathroom or kitchen itself that was enough for vansh to loose his remaining sanity which he held for her ...

Vansh started to work at Home ignoring his work ... For his dear wife And for that poor angre he has to handle everything throughout this ....
But in all this mess vansh didn't able to sleep in night due to the fear that might something happens to his sweetheart ...

Riddhima was feeling very sad for him , he was handling everything , fulfilling her wishes , look after her mood swings and many more ... But she couldn't help either ...

She was in her fourth month .... There's not a single time when she didn't think about her delivery ...

" Vansh ... Will you not love me , even when I'm not able to gain my previous figure ..  " she said blinking her eyes innocently vansh glared at her .

" What do you think of me ... Sweetheart . "  He asked in a low voice but coldness was clearly visible in it .

She understood that she did a great mistake immediately made a puppy eyes and pouted .

Vansh sighed and kissed her forehead lovingly ...

Due to pregnancy everything about her seems to be changed her way of walking , drinking and many more , Her big belly ... Carrying two devil's , yes they are twins when doctor told him he couldn't happier more than anything but that made her sweetheart troubled a lot ... She couldn't able to sleep at night due to this he also would wake up several times at night ...

In seventh month ... Her legs begin to cramped ... She whimpered in pain ...

" What's wrong ... Sweetheart .. " he asked looking at her with worry ...

" Nothing ... Just my legs are hurting . "
She said .

Vansh carefully started to massage her legs , it really helped , her muscles relaxed .

She look at him feeling very guilty started sobbing ...

" I'm sorry ... Vansh you are working very hard .. and I'm troubling you so much . " She said and sniffed .

" Sweetheart .... Who said that . " He asked lovingly trying to comfort her .

" These two devil's are very hard on you isn't they .... " Vansh said and pointed toward her baby bump ... It seems like he is glaring at the babies who are giving very hard time to his sweetheart or himself too .

Riddima smiled to see him all jealous , her excepted date was coming and they both are hell nervous ...

But in the middle of night her stomach began to hurt ...