part - 9

Riddhima thought he was angry at her but he put his hand on her hands and she looked up

She was busy reading his eyes ....

While he was busy pulling her closer to him ....

Riddhima ' s body was close to his and his fastened Heartbeats .... Her thoughts of trance broke when ...

Vansh slowly got rid off her dupatta and untie the strings of her blouse .

She turned around to move away from him but he stopped her by his firm hold .

He kissed her earrings , her nose and her bangles .... His kisses were making her difficult to breath .

And then , she felt something on her body . She looked down and saw him applying red colour on her , due to shyness she looked away with flushed face .

Vansh looked up at the front mirror and saw her biting her lips while her face and beautiful body was painted in colour red ... Like blood his favourite colour ....A smirked appeared on his face seeing her like this ... Only he has the right to make her feel like this ... No one has ... Only him ...

Riddhima ' s eyes were shivering.... When she found his hand on her bare waist and started moving and caressing , colouring her belly button making her hissed in pleasure ...

Vansh heard her gasp as his hand moved to her waist and wrapped carefully around it , making her whimper at his wild touches ...

Her skin was soft as butter and warm , he just keep feeling it .,. He hugged her from behind and snuggled his face in her neck .

" You are looking beautiful ..... Sweetheart " he whispered in between the kisses .

" You look exactly like a goddess .... Goddess in red my favourite colour . " He spoke in his husky voice and placed wet kisses on her neck while his other hand roaming on her arms , feeling his  every touch ...

She clutched his arms and leaned over him , he could feel her uneven breath , the same way he was feeling now his hand continue to roam to feel her warm skin under his cold one ...

" Vansh ... , She whispered softly his name when he applied colour on her cheeks ...

But he was not listening her , he was just lost in her , In her fragrance ..

She was driving him crazy ...

" You smelled different ... Sweetheart , he mummered against her neck , kissing her delectable skin ...

She unconsciously placed her hand over his revealing the warmth that he always provided , desiring more of his touches ...

" If you don't like then don't hug me .... Go and do your meeting huh !  .... " She said grumpily because she was supposed to be angry on him , making her excited for the holi , he left for the meeting in the end time ... Leaving her alone and now complaining about her fragrance ... Not fair ! , Still she could hear low rumble of his solid chest when he chuckled softly .

His arm  tightened around her waist , made her to look at him .. he continued to squeeze her body against his . He held her as , As he wanted to merge their bodies together ..

" I never said I didn't like your fragrance ... Sweetheart . " He nuzzled his face into her shoulder cold but aware him of her taking cold shower after coming back from party , despite the heat of his own body .. IT was refreshing for him to feel her ..

Her touches always soothed his burning body and no matter how much he hugged her or kissed her , it wasn't not enough for him .

He always craved more of her ....

" Well , you never told me that you like it ... " She mumbled her eyes fluttered when she felt another kiss on her arm .

" You shouldn't overthink ... Sweetheart .. it's not good for your health ... You see . " He mummered against her skin after kissing her again .

He unbuttoned his suit and shirt , throw it in the corner of the room ...
He stood too close to her , hugged her tightly in his arms , like she was a fragile porcelain doll ...

He knew she deserves the best ... But he is selfless he only want her for himself ....

" What have you done to me ? ... He whispered looking down at her .

He pinched her chin and lifted her eyes to meet his ...

" Huh ? ... She looked at him confused unable to understand .

" Well .. sweetheart you came into my life and messed up with my head and my heart , I can barely think rationally and properly without you
I worry about you and what do you think of me ... I think I'm going crazy or you can say you are making me crazy , my mind is occupied by you ...
He said and cupped her both cheeks as he pressed his forehead against her , as she stared into his eyes ...

" You should take responsibility for doing this to me ? " He said ...

" You should also take the responsibility for every single tears of mine . " She said ...

" I do ... Sweetheart . " His words carried a promise .

She wondered when she fallen so deeply for him , who was the beast , devil , monster or what not ...

" Let's shower together ... He said and swiftly pulled the strings of her lehnga ..

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continued ....

How was the chapter guys , do tell me your views, like , share and comment .

And ya this story will be finished in one chapter , so if you want epilogue than do tell me ...

And for unlocking the next chapter I wants ...

Target ..

Vote - 95
Comment - 80

Your writer
Ayushi ... 😄

            Till then bye .... Lovelies ❤️