Investigation 2

Y/N POV: Everyone became silent at Shuichi's words. This must've made him nervous because he immediately began sweat drop. "Ah...did I...say something wrong?" Shuichi asked. I could feel Kaede's beaming smile from behind my back. "You were just so...direct and assertive," Kaede said, smiling happily. "Ah, no, I just said what was on my mind..." Shuichi humbly said back. "You really are a detective! Now that we need to investigate, you're becoming super reliable!" Kaede said like a proud mother. Kaede really was optimistic. If she could still stay positive in a situation like this.

"I agree with Shuichi. Actually, he just said exactly what I was going to say!" Kaito yelled in joy. Kaito always had to put himself in other people's words, didn't he? 

Even Tenko who not even two minutes ago was telling all the guys about how we were the only ones capable of committing such a violent act was smiling as if none of that was said. "Males are degenerate creatures who betray each other easily, but I'll trust you this time. The only good thing about males is that girls give birth to them!" Tenko yelled as she smiled brightly. "Gonta not smart. Not sure Gonta be much help. But Gonta do his best for everyone!" Gonta yelled. 

"I will work hard with Atua's guidance. I'm much happier alive than dead anyway." Angie said. "As novice investigators, logic dictates that we work together rather than give in to paranoia." Kiibo pointed out. "If this is what everyone desires...then I shall give this task my all." Kirumi said without a hint of hesitation.

"You can leave it to me! I'll find the culprit in no time!" Kokichi smiled. Everybody's eyes were full of hope. I guess I was happy too. I like the fact that everyone is going to be trying their best from now on to try to find the blackened in this case. Despite the fact that I haven't talked to Rantaro much whilst he was alive I still think that everyone deserves justice. Almost everyone at least. But in any case, Rantaro was a decent guy, he didn't deserve to die from the selfishness of others. So with that, I will try my best to find the culprit in this case. No matter what.

"So, let's get started." Kiibo smiled. "We need to do this. So poor Rantaro won't have any regrets...and so we can survive." Tsumugi spoke up. "Yes... Let's find the culprit who killed Rantaro." Shuichi said. For once he sounded pretty confident in himself, sure he added to conversations every once in a while, but this time he sounded like a truly inspirational leader, like Kaede. I wish I were like that... 

"You're right! Let's do it!" Kaede cheered happily. Everything seemed quite cheerful and bright at the start when I first arrived at this academy. For a mere moment that is, nothing could stay happy forever in this academy. What did I expect? I have always needed to work hard no matter what. Despite how tired I get, I still need to work hard for the people around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the near end we all decided to work in groups to prevent anything that could put the class trial at risk, I slipped away from the group to go investigate the body and to take a quick look at my Monopad, I never worked well in groups anyway. They always put all the workload on me. Maybe as a last resort I could work with Korekiyo, I just can't simply risk getting too close to him for the meanwhile, maybe later down the line, I will be able to grow more attached to him and even grow of a somewhat bond. But like everything, it will take a little while for it to happen. 

I opened up my Monopad to take a quick read at the information presented. 

'the victim is Rantaro Amami...' 

It...doesn't say what his Ultimate talent is. Usually in books when something isn't told to you straight away it usually indicates that something is important and or something that can change everything once told, but...maybe I shouldn't base things that happen in books in reality.