Ultimate labs 1

Y/N POV: "Wow, this is such a nice dojo! I'm sure sparring will be incredible here!" Tenko yelled. "But, without a sparring partner-" But before Shuichi could finish talking Tenko had already slammed him to the floor, startling me a little. "HAIYAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" Tenko screamed. "AAUGH! Wh-What was the for!?" Shuichi yelled. I helped Shuichi up from the floor with my hand as he already looked rather beaten up even though he had just been thrown, though he doesn't look like the type to know how to fight. "Ow! Ow! Owww! Wh-Why are you throwing me?" Shuichi questioned. "Neo-Aikido is a super serious martial art! Instead of training, we just fight head-on! Now, Himiko! Aim for the heart!" Tenko yelled. I backed up from Tenko, I really don't feel like doing this right now. "You're going to start with that!?" Shuichi yelled at Tenko. "Hahaha! I'm just kidding!" Tenko laughed. "This is just kidding? Why did we go straight to actual fighting-" "You don't have a lot of self-confidence in yourself, do you, Shuichi?" Tenko questioned. "...What?" Shuichi sweat dropped. 

"You lack self-esteem...and because of that, you doubt your strength. You seem more confident than before, but I can tell you still question yourself. Well!? I'm right, aren't I!? I can tell when my sparring partner is burdened by doubt!" Tenko yelled, an oddly comforting look on her face. There was no sense of hostility or hate in it, she looked normal, she looked like she had no trouble with conversing with a male, how interesting. "...You might be right." Shuichi admitted. "You know what works real good at lifting all that doubt!? Neo-Aikido! Because Aikido is a Japanese martial art, that treasures a pure heart above all else! So, how about you, Himiko?" Tenko questioned. "Nyeh?" Himiko mumbled. "If we combine your magic with my Neo-Aikido, then we'd be able to solve things by force!" Tenko yelled. Didn't she just say that having a pure heart should be treasured? "Nyeeeh...I don't wanna do any exercise. It's too much of a-" Just like I had guessed, before Himiko could finish complaining Tenko had already gotten the upper hand and slammed her into the ground as well. "HAIYAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" Tenko yelled. "Nyeeeeeeeeh..." Himiko mumbled. "I see... It seems you are still too shy to show your real emotions, Himiko. What a waste, you have the richest heart of all. You should do Neo-Aikido, Himiko! Training your body will help you express your real emotions. Now come sweat with me! And afterward, we'll hit the showers together!" Tenko yelled. "Nyeeeh... M-My back... I feel like...turning you into a gross frog with my magic right now..." Himiko said, pulling her hat down. "Oh...you're angry. I can see it in your heart." Tenko sweat dropped. "Even I can see that..." Shuichi said. I slowly started to try to walk back to the exit, maybe if I'm really quiet then maybe I can escape without having to fight someone. 

"Hey, Y/N! Don't just run away!" Tenko yelled and as I heard her begin to run at me I felt my body move on its own as I grabbed Tenko's arm and the collar of her uniform, placing my elbow right underneath said arm, turned and crouched down slightly, and with no signs of hesitation, I slammed her back into the ground. I felt my entire soul leave my body the second I had figured out what I had just done. "...O-Oh no... I-I'm so sorry Tenko! I-I didn't mean to, throwing a girl to the ground like that without a proper reason to, it's so very awful! I-I'm sorr-" "Hahaha! I never knew you had it in you, Y/N! Your outer strength is impressive for a degenerate!" Tenko yelled as she jumped up onto her feet, almost as if she was uninjured, I thought that it would've hurt more. "But...your strength in the inside is just as weak as a newborn baby, if you cannot move past that then your strength will always be laced with hesitation and weakness. But I will beat you at some point, just you wait!" Tenko yelled. I felt happy when I heard that. "A-Ah, thank you, Tenko." I said, I didn't get a response but that's okay. Tenko is truly kind when she's put in the right context. I'm happy to know that I get to talk to someone as incredible as that. 

I looked towards the massive wooden statue at the end of the room... an interesting design choice. I followed Shuichi out of the Ultimate lab with an uninjured back. Once we made it outside we saw Miu and Kiibo talking. "C'mon, what's the big deal? I can't hold back any longer..." Miu said as she began to blush. "N-No... It's too soon... I'm not ready for that..." Kiibo said. I began to feel a sinking feeling in my chest. "I won't make things worse... And you'll probably feel a lot better... We can take this relationship to the next level... Please." Miu said. "...But Miu, we shouldn't." Kiibo argued as his face began to heat up. "It'll be fine...just come with me. We'll do it together." Miu said as she began to pull on the poor Kiibo's arm as she made her way to the Ultimate Inventor's lab. "What was that...? I feel like we just saw something we weren't supposed to see." Shuichi said. "U-Um, maybe we should just...leave them alone?" I chimed in. "We should...check to see what's going on. Just in case..." Shuichi sweat dropped. I could only follow Shuichi as we made our way towards the Ultimate lab. Once we made it to the entrance we were careful to not make a sound as we opened the door to peak inside... I heard a rather odd sound from inside and when I searched the lab for the source of the sound I felt myself almost choke from shock...and from embarrassment. There in the room was Miu who was on top of Kiibo her...chest most notably pressing up against him. Kiibo looked very embarrassed as he clamped his eyes shut with a notable blush on his face.