Chapter 21 The Wedding

Song Theme: Danny Elfman- The Wedding

The Corpse People 🎵A wedding, a weddingWe're going to have a wedding

The Corpse People
🎵A wedding, a wedding
We're going to have a wedding.🎵

Charlotte's POV.

As the Corpse People scattered all over the place to get ready, Emmanuel and I  carefully climbed down from the statue and about to go back to our home until we wear a whistle. "Hold on, Charlotte." Black widow order, I turned around to see her. "You can't get married looking like that. You'll have to come with me at the dressing shop for your wedding dress." Black Widow pointed out my dress. I looked at my dress, seeing ripped on the edges and dirt from climbing Everglots mansion with the vines. I turned back Emmanuel to explained but he came closer to me.

"It's alright love, I know besides the bride always needs a beautiful white gown for the wedding

"It's alright love, I know besides the bride always needs a beautiful white gown for the wedding." He said, grinned, I nodded. "Oh, which it reminds me, here it is something old." He said, turning me around. I was curious what he was doing until I feel something cold and metal on my chest. Then he turn me around again to face him and I looked down on my chest with surprise. "Your great grandmother's necklace." I astonishing, looking back at him.

"It's your necklace, Charlotte

"It's your necklace, Charlotte. It always has been since we were kids." He said softly, smiling. "Thank you, Emmanuel!" I thanked him, in touched. He leaned his lips to my forehead for a quick kiss. "I'll see you the church." He said before he left to get ready. I followed the black widow to the dress shop and got in, I gave upon a beautiful strapless wedding dress with black satin fabric on the bottom and black lace pattern in front of the corset. "Wow" I stunned. "Go on my dear, try it on." Black widow order. I gathered the dress, heading to dressing room to get changed. Once I switch from my dress to the wedding dress along with black velvet gloves, black widow exam the dress. "You look lovely my dear but it needs some more adding to it." She said, before she whistle the other black widows dangled down from their webs lightly.