Chapter 10

Heyo! Yes, it's me😅 So I've decided to do a sort of recap through what happens until the Ten Commandments come in. And later on when something happens, I'll include all the flashbacks of basically what is the Hendrickson ark. It'll make more sense in a couple of chapters^^

And Thank you all for your feedback! I love you fruit pack! And yes- you are the fruit pack, no questions asked-

Y/N P.O.V

After that day, the four of us set off to find the Seven Deadly Sins. We found ourselves in a town. Apparently, a holy knight had lodged his sword into the ground, cutting off its water supply. Eventually, we were able to free the sword.

From the citizens, we found out that the Forest of White Dreams may be a potential location for one of the sins. Our hunch was right and that was where we found the Serpent Sin of Envy, Diane.

In a prison, we found the Fox Sin of Greed, Ban. We had three sins out of seven. However, the Grizzly Sin, King, was presumed dead. There was a place called the Necropolis. It was believed that there you could see the spirits of the dead.

Suddenly, Meliodas returned with news that King was alive. Ban returned with two children that told us more about the Necropolis. We all stood in front of a small clearing. "Share your precious memories with the dead," I mumbled.

Hawk, Meliodas, and Elizabeth stated that they didn't have any precious memories. "Y/N? You're awfully quiet," Elizabeth spoke softly. I bit my lip. "I-I mean....there are a lot of people I could think off.....but-," I muttered softly.

"Woah, Ban! I thought that flowers totally weren't your style," Diane called out. All of a sudden, flowers surronded us in a whirlwind.

I closed my eyes to avoid the dust in my eyes, but when I opened them the scenery around us had completely changed. Suddenly, Ban ran off. "Ban! Wait!" I mumbled, but my voice never reached him.

"....Y/N...."

A familar voice rang through my ears. I turned around almost immediately. "No...it can't be.." I mumbled. The rest of the group ran after Ban, but I ran in the opposite direction. "Ace...I could've sworn that I heard you," Tears welled up in my E/C eyes.

"Am I going crazy?" I mumbled. "You're not going crazy, okay?! I did speak to you. You just took forever to find me!" There he stood in front of me......a boy that I thought of as family. The tears fell. "You idiot!" I sobbed. "You absolute idiot! Why'd you protect me? I would've been fine-"

He sighed and shook his head. "It's not your fault. I knew what I was doing and I did it. We can't change that," he walked over to me and gave me a hug. "You protected Mika and the triplets and for that I'm grateful. I've been watching over them! You wanna know how they're doing?" Ace smiled.

I nodded. "Please..." Ace smiled brightly and started. "Mika's now 24 and she's currently traveling around with Knox, who's now 25. Zander's 20 and Azure's 23. They both stayed in the village to help protect it. They all never forget about you. All four of them love to tell stories about our adventures," Ace smiled.

"Oh! And I haven't been lonely if you're worried. Liz and umm-- 105 other Elizabeth's have kept me company! It's a little weird to be honest-" he rubbed the back of his neck. I shook my head with a sigh.