A Mark

Koa-
'At this one moment in my life my whole world was fulfilling and amazing. I lived the life of a handpicked actress in a beautiful novel. The girl who falls in love with a bad boy. The good thing about it, I get to fall In love. Bad thing is...it turned out to be just a fantasy, one that has to end.'

"What?" He asked quietly as if he's scared to ask. "I love you Lucas, I know I-

"This whole time--you were lying to me." He said in a puzzling way. I shook my head reaching out for him. "You lie to me! You played with me! You used me and kept on lying. Yet you stand here saying such things to me!" I cried in agony as I felt everything in me get weaker and weaker by the minute. "I didn't lie to you." He laughed and turned in circles holding his head.

"I was scared okay. All I knew was that you didn't do relationships but you wanted a platonic relationship and even though I knew I shouldn't have continued I didn't want to lose you. Lucas I-"

"SHUT UP!" He yelled viciously looking me dead in my eyes.

"I trusted you Koa, I trusted you not to. I can live with you hating me but not-not this" he said letting tears fall. "Why are you like this? What's so wrong with loving you. Lucas I love you and I'm not afraid to say that. Why are you so against this?!" He shook his head.

"BECAUSE IM NOT WORTH LOVING! EVERYONE I LOVE LEAVES. EVEEY SINGLE ONE. THEY SAY THEY LOVE ME THEN THE MINUTE I LET MY GUARD DOWN OR SHOW THEM THE REAL ME THEY LEAVE. I HURT PEOPLE KOA, KOA I HURT EVERY SINGLE PERSON I COME IN CONTACT WITH, EVERYONE I FALL IN LOVE WITH. IM NOTHING BUT A BAD GUY WHO HURTS PEOPLE-- IM TOXIC!" He finished before taking a big breath and calming down.

"Lucas-I'm sorry" I stated grabbing his shirt. He looked at me and then at the sky up above. He bent down and planted a kiss on my lips and pulled me in his chest. He soon stopped and cupped my face. "GoodBye Koa" was all he said letting me go and walking away. I was all happening to fast and all I knew was that I probably lost Lucas--forever.

~~~~days later~~~~(hint outfit at top)

"Koa guess what, me and Dante are going on a date tonight" Soo explained hugging my side. I smiled and hugged her back before walking into class. It's been days since I've talked to Lucas. We casually see each other of course. But only if he's with Dante or the others. And even then he doesn't even acknowledge me.

"Okay class today Mr. Davis class is joining us so please behave. We're also we're going to take this opportunity to talk a little about your papers and what you came up with" we all hummed in understanding and watched as Mr. Davis class walk in and get comfortable. I was taking out my papers when I noticed a familiar scent pass me. I glanced up to see Dante and Lucas walking to the seats just besides Soo and I.

"Okay we'll start class now first up we'll hear--Soo", Soo smiled and ran to the front. "Corners, that's what my page will be about. It means that even after everything I do or will decide to do. Behind every corner there would be either, something good or bad. But nonetheless something will be around it." She stated while looking directly at Dante. "Recently Ms.Soo if you mind sharing what's been around your corner so far" professor Nick asked. "Love" with that she walked back sitting down blushing. "That was cute" I complemented which caused her to laugh. "Next up is--Koa" I sighed and walked to the front of the room.

"I've actually wrote down a small peace already so I'll just read it." I informed everyone which who hummed in response. "'A uncontrollable mark'-'it's something everyone wants, everyone thinks it's what they need. They think it will make life easier...but it doesn't. It last names are what they know them by. Warmth, fondness, intimacy and even attachment. But they seem to forget it's first name. Harm, hate, miserable, toxicity, depression. It has ways to manipulate people to get what it wants. But be honest, what exactly do it want? People say it shouldn't hurt or that it'll keep everything covered but I don't see it. To me, it's rubbish. At the end it'll always Win..because we simply can't stop it-it's called love" I finished causing professor Nick to come near me.

He gave me a napkin, I looked at him confused before feeling me face to see that I was indeed crying. I thanked him and quickly walked to my seat.

'So embarrassing'