He's My Boyfriend..

Koa-
'It's been months now and Me being happy is a understatement. Everything in my life is finally going as planned and I couldn't be any more happier. James and I finally fixed everything and James and I are still friends. I could've be any happier then this...nothing could go wrong'

"Koa right?" I tiled my head up to see a small girl with beautiful brown eyes and brown hair. I reached out shaking her hand smiling. "Yeah?" He nodded, "I'm Ja'Dae but most people call me Dae for short. I'll be working along your side for the future fashion line" she informed me.

"Great finally someone I actually can talk to, maybe we should go and catch a bite tonight so we could get to know each other" she quickly nodded, we exchanged numbers and continued our work.

----

"I'm just saying if I was her I would just go for it" I nodded and took a bite of food. We are currently in a night bar eating and talking for what seemed like hours. I can honestly say she's really nice and such a beautiful soul. "So what about your personal life? Do you have a boyfriend?" I smiled nodding. Before I could say anything her phone started to ring. "I'm sorry can I take this?" I nodded giving her a smile. Few minutes later she came back giving me a apologetic smile. "I'm so sorry, I'm need to go and help a close friend. He's in trouble at the police station." She explained.

"No it's totally fine I should head home too, let me know when you made it in" she nodded and walked over to hug me. "I'm happy I finally found a friend" I squeezed her a little more before we finally let go. We waved goodbye and parted ways. I paid for the food and made my way to the car. I took out my phone and called James.

'Hello' he answered sluggish wish a lot of noise.

'Babe where are you?'

'I'm at Leo's, i have to go'

'Okay be safe, I love you'

The line then cut short causing me to rolled my eyes. I drove home and quickly made my way in.

-----

"No I mean it he's really sweet, that's why I don't understand why he's ex would hurt him the way she did. If I had a guy like him I wouldn't let him go" I smiled hearing Dae talk about her 'guy friend'. "Maybe this guy friend is a little closer then you think" she looked at me confused. "Maybe he likes you back, why not just tell him. You never really know till you try." She nodded. "Your right I'll tell him tonight" I gave her a thumbs up and continued my work.

"Koa, Lucas needs us in the office" Leo said walking up to us. I hurriedly got up and made our way to his office. "How was last night? Did you guys enjoy your'guys night'?" He looked at me confused. "You know with -with James" he immediately nodded laughing. "Ohh yeah last night was crazy..we had fun nothing much" I nodded eyeing his weird behavior.

I was to distracted to notice that we were already at the office door. Come in already we heard Lucas say. We slightly laughed and walked in. "You know you could at least act like we're not your favorites" he smiled slightly laughing. "Now why would I lie" we all laughed at sat down in front of his desk. "Anyways, something came up in Korea I need you to take care of Leo you be gone for two days. Koa we have an appointment for the redesign for the building."

"So if you don't mind get your team ready for that and ready to go for today afternoon. And Koa be ready for the next hour, we have to come to an agreement on colors and such." We nodded taking in the information. Leo soon left leaving us to business.

After some time passing we finally decided on colors and layouts. "I'm really excited about this assignment. This could help your company bring in new investments and money." He smiled watching me put all the papers up and ready to go. I finished and stood up gathering my things. "We should get going before we're late" he nodded following my lead.

------

"Today was a successful day. I'm even more excited to see how things will turn out later" I said walking up the stairs. We are currently coming from the meeting now in the building. "I'm happy your happy" I looked at him and smiled. "Thanks" he nodded quietly walking.

"Koa I did it I told him" Dae said running up to me. Once she noticed Lucas she waved, "really? Let me finish up a few things and I'll be you number one fan in a minute." She nodded excitedly, "Actually would you mind getting every team manger and tell them to meet me in my office. Also bring your documents I sent a while ago" she nodded leaving us walking to his office.

Once everyone was in the office we all quietly waited for Lucas to talk. I glanced over to see James sitting in the far away chair making me question if he's okay. "Okay I wanted to inform that one team would be leaving this afternoon for two days too Korea. Also that our sales are going up tremendously, so for that everyone is off two days as well. That's all and I wanted to say thank you" we all clapped and chatted a little before people slowly leaving. I watched as James walked out texting on his phone. I smirked getting ready to follow him, only to get stopped.

"Hey can we talk for a minute?" Lucas asked I nodded and followed him to the side of the room. "I know it's none of my business but, are you and James doing okay?" I smiled and nodded. "Yeah why?" He shrugged.

"I -I just want to make sure your okay after everything is said and done, you happiness means the most to me." He calmly explained causing me to smile. "Thank you for everything you've done for me and continuously do, thank you" he sighed and put a peace of hair behind my ear.

My heart jumped making me remembered all the old times we shared.

We were walking back to everyone when we heard something. "James; Just tell her I can't do this? She deserves to know about Ja'Dae" Leo silently yelled over the phone. "Tell me what about her?" He turned to us and we instantly saw regret in his eyes. "What happened?" I asked again getting anxious.

"Koa-

"Koa I made reservations at your favorite--What's going on?" She asked clinging on to my hand. I turned to her and looked back at Leo. Leo then walked closer to me only for me to back away from everyone. "Dae h-how do yo-you know James?" She looked confused but smiled.

"He's my boyfriend"

-----